XENUS EVIL CULT.

by refiners fire 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Kismet
    Kismet

TeeJay:

This is why you are getting accused so often of stirring the pot. You really need to learn when to let thing die.

What more do you want from Dave, bloodletting? grovelling?

Kismet

• butalbee
    butalbee

---just one little question for Xenu--when will the space ship be coming and how much does a one way ticket cost???

I have come to this site to discuss the Jehovahs. As I visit this site more, I can consider other topics of interest, such as body modification.
    Perhaps, then you should start discussing JW related topics?

This is a reply to Xenu only, all others do not correspond....

• seven006
    seven006

Refiners,

To me, it doesn't matter if I am right or wrong, that is not what I am about. You and I ending this thing between us like it has means much more to me. You are right, I over reacted to what you said and could have very will taken it wrong. I again say I handled it poorly in this regard.

I agree, let's drop it.

Take care and thank you.

Dave

Teejay,
    Just for you I will dedicate this post to you as I step up to Jedi statues. You know that I will not respond to you. You are the one and only poster on this entire board that I will not respond too. In light of the past events and your efforts in them I will break my silence toward you this one time and just say these two things and you know I speak for many here:

Xenu is not my fellow poster he is yours.

and,

Fuck off your ignorant piece of shit!

Dave

• teejay
    teejay

...as I step up to Jedi statues [sic]...

[8>]

At least now your role as board policeman now comes w/ a lightsaber, eh? Congratulations on your new appointment.

• teejay
    teejay

Thanks for the note, Kismet. I accept your words in the way they were meant.

It’s just that for some reason, Dave irks me. Maybe it’s his need to be right all the time. Maybe it’s his childish inability to address issues. Maybe it’s inability to accept opposing points of view without getting personal. Maybe it’s his grandstanding, soapbox approach to ridiculing a fellow poster without basis – attempting to explain to the rest of us what he thinks we’re not clever enough to figure out alone or see the danger in and steer clear of. Maybe it’s his making too much of the fact that he’s made 1000 posts, as if that’s a big deal.

I don’t know what it is, but the guy irks me. This I know. I’ll leave him alone. For now.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Of course this was the first thread I popped in on .
    I's nice to see we're all happy again. yeh! If I offended anyone any where with this stuff i'm sorry too.

Dave that was way too kind and also very nice. Thankyou.
    And "Big Congrats"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit