XENUS EVIL CULT.

by refiners fire 45 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    I look at his posting and his style of trying to slowly sneak his cult's theaching on to this board as deadly.

I take his attempt to draw just "one" person who may just be lurking and may be in an extremely vulnerable stage in their life very seriously. That is why I make this post.

Terrific.Very noble.

Just one thing, Dave.
    Show me ONE example of Xenu trying to recruit someone on this board to his cult.
    I asked you before, but my request got buried under 10 million pages of bullshit.

My position is that you are publicly LYNCHING this guy.
    And hes done NOTHING.

• chasson
    chasson
    Show me ONE example of Xenu trying to recruit someone on this board to his cult.

Hi refiner

I know that i am writing particularly badly english but why are you only interested in dave's theory which is only a first foreboding of him and not an actual accusation.

Xenu now is making what all troll on usenet has made before. First defending all cult, and after one or two errors that he will make we will find for who really he works. you know when i was a JW on the internet i have made the same thing, till they found who i am. I have seen on fr.soc.sectes raelian, moonist, mormons made the same things.
    This is a game of a troll.

Bye

Charles

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Sorry Chasson, I want a response from Dave.
    He started this whole business.

• chasson
    chasson

Ok Refiner,

But Dave seems to have gone to work, you must wait for his return.

Bye

Charles

• Prisca
    Prisca

Chasson,

If Xenu is a troll (and at this stage I'm not labelling him as one), then Dave has done a great job at giving him the attention that he seeks. This is possibly the third or fourth thread dedicated to Xenu and his beliefs. If he is a troll, he must be laughing at Dave and everyone else who is jumping up and down about him.

On the other hand, Xenu might sincerely believe in the brand of religion he follows. So what? He hasn't tried to promote his beliefs above any other. He hasn't given us an address to send money to, or a phone number to call to learn more about the beliefs.

Dave seems to think Xenu is some kind of danger to the 4800 "lurkers" out there (sorry to tell you Dave but most of those who once joined are no longer posting nor reading this board).

I agree with RF. Where is this "danger"? I haven't seen any evidence of it. If we're going to lynch Xenu for posting about his beliefs, we might as well lynch everyone else who isn't on our little list of "accepted religions" for this site.

I'm all ears Dave.

• Leander
    Leander

What kind of teaching does Xenu promote? Anyone have a link to a older post?

• Xenu
    Xenu

I have promoted no particular teachings. Only placed posts for discussion.

thank you
    xenu

• plmkrzy
  • AjaxMan
    AjaxMan
    I have promoted no particular teachings. Only placed posts for discussion.

Yeah Right and I am SuperMan.

• chasson
    chasson

Hi Prisca,

I agree with RF. Where is this "danger"? I haven't seen any evidence of it. If we're going to lynch Xenu for posting about his beliefs, we might as well lynch everyone else who isn't on our little list of "accepted religions" for this site.
    You know i really don't care of what Raelian or scientology THINK, this is their choice not mine, but i am really concerned byt what they DO.

Raelism is not democratic and promote eugenism. They have problems concerning pedophilia in France.
    Scientology has made a lot of fraud in France and has been comdamned, for that and only for that i am against all people who promote their cult, now i disagree with Dave title "Xenus evil cult", you must see by yourself and not be influenced to judge Xenu.

So you are true, i have no time to loose with Xenu, english is not my mothertongue and i am concerned by JW and JW only. So i stop.

Bye

Charles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit