XENUS EVIL CULT.

by refiners fire 45 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Why Dave, if you go back thru all the threads Ive ever posted you will see for yourself all the groups Ive been involved with.
    As far as "Flying saucer" groups Ive been actively involved with at least 6 that spring to mind immediately.
    If you read my threads you will see that most of what I post is critical of their practises.Im especially fond of exposing failed predictions.

How many flying saucer groups have you attended Dave?
    Have you ever read any Scientology publications?
    I have.

Despite my experience, I do not claim to be an expert on them.
    I am not.
    You, however, after 2 days of feverish research on the web, have decided you are sufficiently an expert in Scientology and Raelianism
    to expose our xenu as a cult recruiter.
    We are different men Dave.

No hard feelings.

• seven006
  • Prisca
    Prisca

Dave, dave, dave,

How many times do I have to tell you that I am not attacking you. That is why I haven't emailed you - there wasn't an issue for me to email you about!!! Really, if you thought there was some personal issues going on, why didn't you email ME??

I think it's you who should grow up, sweetie. Learn that just because someone disagrees with you, doesn't mean that they don't like you. That's how adults deal with things in life. Sadly, you can't understand that. Instead, you drag things up from the past that have absolutely no relevence to Refiner's subject. Talk about not getting into the "spirit of the board"! You hijack threads because of your pettiness.

edited to add: I wasn't even aware of your involvement in the Julie/Larc thing, or if I had, I'd forgotten it. I have much more interesting things in my life to worry about than who's doing what to whom. So it just goes to prove your paranoia and delusions of self-importance Dave.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

There is no link to hinduisim and space alieans. I'm still waiting for you to return my e-mail that I sent to you. So will the real poster please stand up and return my mail so at least I can see who you really are?

This is a BIG JOKE. A lot chian pulling is going on here and it really isn't funny at all.

And Refiners the information I put up regarding scientologists IS REAL! Unless ovcourse the government has doctored up COURT RECORDS just to be FUNNY!

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html
    http://my.cybersoup.com/wierdchit

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Biographers have also uncovered Hubbard's involvement with the Occult, which probably influenced his writings.

Hubbard claimed to have had a near-death experience where he learned everything that ever puzzled the mind of man. The notorious Satanist, Aleister Crowley, was Hubbard's mentor and he lived with Crowley protege John Parsons, engaging in sex magic at their black magic mansion hospice (Los Angeles Times, 24 June 1990, p. A1).

Refiners why don't you do your own research instead of calling others rediculus.

It's Obvious to at least a few here that SOMBODY has an AGENDA.

It is probably at this point leaning more twards the BIG FAT JOKE KIND but it doesn't matter anymore because NO MATTER WHAT at this point whoever this person is there are not being forthcoming at all.

So if he is a Hindu he is an ass now
    If he is an self proclaimed space alien, hes an ass
    If he's a member of the church of scientology, he's an ass
    if he is a jokester, he's an ass

Makes no difference anymore.

Even if his only intentions were to try to prove a point, it's too late now.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

palm.
    I called ridiculous your statement that the leaders of the Raelian group were "Centered" on Child Molestation.
    They might well be, I dont know.
    Do you?

You say that L Ron Hubbard had dealings with Crowley and lived with Parsons practising sex magic.
    That is a truly documented fact.

You also say:

So if he is a Hindu he is an ass now
    If he is an self proclaimed space alien, hes an ass
    If he's a member of the church of scientology, he's an ass
    if he is a jokester, he's an ass

Makes no difference anymore.

Even if his only intentions were to try to prove a point, it's too late now.

After just reading the "xenu and why is he here" thread..
    That is a FACT also.
  • butalbee
    butalbee

OMG--

Ok, the real question here is: Is this xenu a danger to the lurkers, who are vulnerable, who are looking for something besides what they know, I don't see how in the name of GOD himself this xenu could possibly be harmful to anyone, his/her site doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever, okay space aliens cloned peoples DNA and created live as we know it, no clue what the embassy is all about, these are people waiting for aliens to come rescue them from real life. NOBODY here or lurking here could ever take this seriously. It should be in a star wars episode or an Aliens sequel...I'm not defaming anyone's perspective, but truthfully he/she hasn't been trying to peddle anything to any of us YET. I am not interested in scientology or raielion whatever theories or perpectives, and I really doubt ANY of the lurkers here are either--they're trying to recover from one horrid cult, I don't think they'll be too anxious to join another. All the lurkers lurk seeing an environment of freedom of expression, I think that is what draws people to this site, not because they're looking for something to replace dubbism, but to learn how to be free. And they see all of us wonderful nuts and say "wow--I wanna be a nut too!"

This Xenu is strange, I will say that, and I really have no clue why he/she would come to a jehovahs witness site to post? That's the only question I ask of he/she. I know everyone is welcomed, and free to post, but your number formula theory just ain't gonna hold water to much longer....

• Xenu
    Xenu

Butalbee:
    It is not my number formula. For more information on the Drake Equation visit http://www.planetarysystems.org/drake_equation.html

I have come to this site to discuss the Jehovahs. As I visit this site more, I can consider other topics of interest, such as body modification.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Xenu:

What religion do you practise?

What denomination are you a member of?

Are you a Raelian or Scientologist? (Yes/No)

Those are easy questions. Please answer them with concise clarity.

Expatbrit

• Satanus
    Satanus

Speaking of jokes, maybe xenu is naeblis in one of his bored moods. Wouldn't that be funny?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit