XENUS EVIL CULT.

by refiners fire 45 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

chasson

DITTO's

The higher up or deeper into the cult you become you will find that they are pretty much centered around MOLESTING CHILDREN. That has already been exposed of them for quite sometime.

Otherwise If they all wanted to go to Mars I would Help build the space ship to get them there.

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

• seven006
    seven006

Refiners,

I have posted several long and simple to understand conclusions that I have come to in regard to Xenu and his style of posting. If you do not have the capability to understand what I am trying to point out then there is nothing I can do about that. In one of those posts I related his style as being similar to the JW's in that when asked by a person at the door why they come to their house to preach they are systematically told that it is only to encourage people to read their bibles. As you know that is complete and total bullshit.

The JW's know if they were honest and up front with their true intentions and told each and every person at the doors they knock on that their real reason for coming to their house is to try and get them to join their religion then they would get absolutely no where. If the JW's started their presentation with the many things a person would have to give up to join their cult as well as explaining to them what would happen to their family and friends once they decide to leave the cult they would get their asses thrown off each and every door step. The JW technique is simple for us to understand because we have not only experience the full circle of their deception we are also living with the consequences.

Xenu is using the same tiny spoon full's of information to try and accomplish the same exact thing. If you cannot see that then you have learned nothing from your experience with the JW's and you are obviously unable to grasp anything but the simplest of concepts. If you take the time to read what I have said you will see that I repeatedly speak of Xenu's "STYLE" of posting and what I fell are his true intentions. His evasive tactics of avoiding any direct question by not answering it but only saying that he is hear to make people think is the same exact STYLE the JW's use and it is the same level of bullshit

If you cannot grasp that concept then think and believe the level of comprehension that you can. I see no reason to try and explain this to you any more. It is "my opinion" that you have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about and I will show that by your own words.

Here is a comment you made on my first post on this matter:

<<<"So have I read Scientology, and some of their notions I accept unto myself.Does that make me a Scientologist?">>>

Then you say this:

<<<I HATE Scientology. Ive only been involved with them a little.
    How about you?? I think the leaders deserve whatever pain and suffering they get. Unfortunately practically every cult "expert" and "exit councellor" I have met wont touch Scientology with a barge pole. Apparently they are pretty RUTHLESS in dealing with opponents. A legacy from L Ron Hubbard, a pretty ruthless man as I understand it.">>>

And then this:

<<<I still think youre a Raelian Xenu. Or maybe youre starting your own hodgepodge religion with bits of Scientology, bits of Rael, and this and that.">>>

And then this:

<<<"Myself, I dont know WHAT xenu is doing. Neither does Dave.
    Therefore, it seems unfair to tag Xenu with labels branding him as a deceptive cult recruiter.">>>

And lastly this:
    <<<teej. I could be wrong too. I read that post where xenu spouted all that Elohim stuff.
    It doesnt look like Scientology to me, who knows, it could be Raelian but if it is, Ive never seen it before.">>>

So much for your level of expertise in this matter.
    Those who read this can figure it out themselves and come to their own conclusions. As far as I am concerned I am done wasting my time trying to explain anything to you. If you haven't figured it out by now, you never will.

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

Prisca,

I am asking you one last time to please stop with your shots at me. I have written several post to you and about you but have not posted them. They are hard hitting and direct and I do not think you would like them at all.

I am asking you again to email me with your problems in regard to me so we can work them out or I will be forced to post what I have written.

I do not wish to start or be involved in any kind of a war on this board. You have been right in the middle of most of the big ones and I do not like to play that way.

I will not play this game with you Prisca and I do not think you really want me to respond to you in a manner that will cause you some hurt and embarrassment. Please do not try and act like you do not know want I am talking about. I'm trying to be nice here and keep the peace.

This is the last I am going to ask nicely, please stop!

Dave

• sf
    sf

GODDAMN, DON'T YOU PEOPLE READ ANYTHING I HAVE POSTED ON THIS CHARACTER????????

Talk about dense, geesus h. christ.

PULL THE URL OFF HIS PHOTO...doi!! I've posted his REAL SITE four times; in all these threads.

sKally

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

“What a blessing such integrity keepers are to the congregation!”(5/15/02 WT magazine, pg. 27)

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Dave.
    Quoting my posts showing contradicting statements demonstrates one thing.
    I dont hold any definite opinions on who and what xenu is.
    I dont know whether hes a Raelian recruiter or not.

Neither do you.
    You might THINK you know Dave, but you dont.

Heres what you have done:

Youve observed a guy called Xenu posting, and you think hes dribbling bits of doctrine at people, pushing a line as you see it.
    Somewhere along the line you notice that hes putting up the Raelian website as his home page.
    Later you do a search on the word "Xenu" and you discover the HORRIBLE TRUTH.
    "Xenu" is a supreme being of Scientology.
    So you conclude our xenu is a scientologist in disguise and make a big dramatic announcement in your scientology thread.
    Some time after that, you change your mind for a while, and decide hes a Raelian recruiter and post a thread on that.

Now Dave pay attention cause this is important.
    Because youre one of those guys who has to be right all the time, you become aware of the fact youve called our xenu both a Scientologist
    AND a Raelian.
    These are two different churches.
    What to do???
    Answer.
    You come up with a conspiracy
    Raelianism is ACTUALLY a FRONT for Scientology!!

Dave, please examine and think about what Ive just said.
    Consider whether you have the right to attack this guy and run him out of town.

Now I asked you for ONE simple quote or piece of evidence demonstrating that our xenu was a recruiter for anything.
    I notice you havent provided it.

Hes another challenge.
    Out of all those pages and pages of evidence about the Raelians being a Scientology front...do me a favour. Just cut and paste and put here ONE little piece of proof demonstrating how you have drawn that ridiculous conclusion.

If you demonstrate it to me, I'll publicly apologize and admit you were right.
    Hows that?

Palmcrazy:

higher up or deeper into the cult you become you will find that they are pretty much centered around MOLESTING CHILDREN. That has already been exposed of them for quite
    Another RIDICULOUS statement.
  • refiners fire
    refiners fire
    i disagree with Dave title "Xenus evil cult", you must see by yourself and not be influenced to judge Xenu

Chasson said that.

Dave didnt post that thread title of course, I did.
    Dave however HAS led everyone to believe that our xenu is a manipulative cult RECRUITER.
    I say RECRUITER, because a recruiter is different from someone just expounding his beliefs on a website.
    A recruiter has a deliberate agenda to recruit.

There is NO proof of this "agenda" at all.
    Disagree Dave??
    Post it here, a paragraph, a page, an email, an invitation from our xenu to attend a meeting.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    The JW's know if they were honest and up front with their true intentions and told each and every person at the doors they knock on that their real reason for coming to their house is to try and get them to join their religion then they would get absolutely no where.

okay.

Xenu is using the same tiny spoon full's of information to try and accomplish the same exact thing.
    AH!!.
    Dave. how do you KNOW hes doing that??

If you cannot see that then you have learned nothing
    Okay, so you definitely KNOW hes a recruiter for a fact.

If you take the time to read what I have said
    I have read every word youve said Dave.
    Thats why Im questioning your conclusions

you will see that I repeatedly speak of Xenu's "STYLE" of posting and what I fell are his true intentions.
    Ahha!!. when you say "fell' I assume you mean "FEEL".
    I fully understand that Dave.
    You FEELthey are his intentions.
    But you dont KNOW do you?
    I didnt think we hung people around here without evidence Dave.
    That is what I am talking about.
  • Xenu
    Xenu

Refiner:
    You are indeed insightful. I await further theories on how my portrait is a link to a new age Hindu system. Perhaps I am arriving at the perfect trinity? Scientologist/Raelian/Hindu. However, I do not agree with the Trinity doctrine.

• seven006
  • Prisca
    Prisca

Dave,

I have no "agenda" against you or anything. I am not out to attack you. However, you seem to think my disagreeing with you as a personal attack. I find this highly amusing, as it demonstrates your inferiority complex more so than anything else you've written. Your posts to both me and Refiners shows that you are incapable of anyone disagreeing with you. You take it personally. Rather than answering a simple question, you degrade the psoter's intelligence. You think you are some intellectual hotshot, just because you are friends with Farkel and Alanf. Big whoopy do. Long and drawn out posts mean nothing when you could have condensed it into a few short paragraphs.

Size isn't everything Dave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit