XENUS EVIL CULT.

by refiners fire 45 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Xenu.
    I too am most interested to know.
    Are you a Raelian?
    If so, how about emailing me with some info.

perhaps I could speak with someone about your faith?

Any email communication will be strictly confidential.

• og
    og

LOL - gotta love it, RF is soliciting a solicitation. If he emails you, you have to be honest and let Dave know he tried!

• teejay
    teejay

Cool thread, Refiners.

Hopefully this will put to rest the (unfair and unfounded?) allegations that Xenu is a recruiter for some whacked out cult. As I said on ANOTHER Xenu thread, I have yet to see any evidence whatsoever that the poor fellow is anything more than a religious eccentric with some very out-of-the-ordinary views. (I like his succinct writing style, though!) Maybe I’m smarter than the average bear. Or dumber.

Maybe someone will come along and provide a link to something Xenu actually SAID that’s a little more substantial than someone’s “feeling.”

---------------

Gee, Dave!

I sure hope *I* never disagree with you like Prisca did. Good grief, Man! All she said is that she didn’t see any evidence of recruiting and if Xenu *is* a troll, your constant banter – and duplicate threads – about him is exactly the wrong way to handle him. Guess what? SHE’S RIGHT!!!

You respond, not with proof of your assertions (e.g. – an actual Xenu QUOTE) but with a barrage of putdowns: of her inability to understand “Dave-onian” concepts; of her participation on other threads; of her (to you) limited vocabulary.

Before it’s over, you speak of kent, Julie, Julie’s husband, tina, the price of rice in China, the Consumer Price Index, and a host of other non-related issues. In a mere two thousand words, you’ve committed virtually every single known fallacy. Your post, the one you hated to post (and for YOUR sake, shouldn't have), is littered with ad hominems, ad nauseums, ad numerums, non sequiturs, red herrings, straw men... It’s enough to make a fella dizzy!

Do yourself and the board a big favor, Dave. Please. Get some rest and leave that poor man Xenu alone. He ain’t botherin’ nobody.

tj – who’s STILL waiting for some proof...

• seven006
    seven006

Refiners, Prisca

I owe both of you an apologia. I let things that shouldn't have mattered get the best of me and I reacted poorly.

Refiener,
    I think it is best that we just agree to disagree. Not agreeing with you does not give me the right to put you down. Neither does it for you to do it to me. I have deleted my last post to you and I should have never posted it. I am sorry and I apologize.

Pris,

You took some shots at Fark, you are right, he is a good friend and I let that get to me. No matter what you say you do take shots at people and you do not do as you tell others and simply let things go. That does not give me the right to do it back to you. Again, I'm sorry and I apologize for my last post

I will do my best to just try and ignore your shots at people and let them deal with it on their own.

PLM,

You are one major kick ass chick. My respect for you and your intelligence has greatly increase as I have seen your ability to dig and get at the truth of things in this issue.

I am proud to see that my one-thousandth post is one that expresses my thanks and my admiration for your efforts. X man is not going to budge from his tactics, it is simply his style and he will never find the honesty to tell the truth about anything. That is just the style of the kind of people he obviously represents.

Take care all

Dave

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Maybe I’m smarter than the average bear.

Just.

• Xenu
    Xenu

I am not of the Realian faith

• teejay
    teejay

I HEARD that, Six!

• butalbee
    butalbee

Now, kiss and make up.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

DAVE.
    Im sorry this whole thing has gone the way it has.
    I started off questioning some of your assumptions. Thats all.
    I never meant to start a WAR.
    If you go back thru my posts I think Youll find I have not personally attacked you.
    If I have, I apologize.
    On the Xenu subject. It looks like youve been demonstrated right.
    You win buddy, I was wrong.
    Lets drop this now.

• teejay
    teejay

Cool thread, Refiners. (Did I say that already?) Well done.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am proud to see that my one-thousandth post is one that expresses ...

Oh, WE are proud, too, Dave. So very proud! [8>]

You’re one swell guy and your one-thousandth post is truly a noteworthy event... surely to go down in the annals of JW.com as an earth-shattering occasion. We should have rented a ballroom, had a bit of the bubbly, but all this groundless, though LOUD, talk about Xenu kinda had everyone distracted. Maybe if you’ll alert the board as you approach your TWO-thousandth post, we’ll be better prepared to agree with you on how proud we are of you THEN. Whaddayah say?

Are we to assume, then, that you are dropping your allegations against Xenu? And that you won’t be providing actual PROOF supporting your week-long rant against your fellow poster?

p.s. btw, your 999th post – you know... the ill-conceived one where you personally attacked Prisca in every way imaginable – that wasn’t a contrived thing you did was it? Deleting it down to a period so that you could make your “one-thousandth post” one of conciliation? One to be “proud” of? Surely you weren’t devious enough to plan that out, were you Dave?

Surely not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit