God is Jesus

by evangelist 178 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Alan F,
    I thought the question was is Satan a true god or false god?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Alan F,
    Upon further reflection, not only have I never heard people speak of a false cow or a false human, I never hear them speak of a true cow or a true human either. They just say he is a human, or that is
    a cow. Why use the word true at all in front of the word human or
    cow?

• AlanF
    AlanF

To Kenneson:

: Upon further reflection, not only have I never heard people speak of a false cow or a false human, I never hear them speak of a true cow or a true human either. They just say he is a human, or that is a cow. Why use the word true at all in front of the word human or cow?

Precisely.

Now apply that to your statement here:

: I thought the question was is Satan a true god or false god?

Why would anyone use the word "true" at all in front of the word "god"?

Then apply it to the question:

Is Jesus a true God or a false god?

And mind the capitalization!

AlanF

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Alan F,
    So, then, if we only have god, why do people speak of a true god
    or a false god at all? Where did that originate? I refer to the
    Judaic and Christian proponents who speak of the true God as opposed to false gods. It is only in religious speech that I hear this type
    of distinction.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Kenneson, there's enough information in what we've already discussed to answer those questions.

AlanF

• evangelist
    evangelist

I would like to know if the Johovah witness can understand these scritures to show proof and the truth that God is Jesus.
    I know the Jehovah witness know alot about the bible and about God ´, but they don`t personally know God . It like the president, we can know alot about the presisdent but only his best friends and family and wife really knows him personally and that why I know and many spiritual christian know that reall ´God is Jesus because we have a deep relationship with our FATHER and we hear His voice and he listens to us as well. these scripture that I want to show revealed to me that God Word is true about God is Jesus and these verse became living revelation Words to me. I can see that the truth of God is so much in these verses, I hope the JHW can see this also.
    Some times I believe this is really why they can`t see the truth and be free because what the bible says :2Th:2:10: And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    2Th:2:11: And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
    2Th:2:12: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
    2Th:2:13: But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
    2Th:2:14: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

So I see by this scripture that the people who believe their doctrine are blinded and they are the chosen children of God any ways, so they will aways believe in lies and be decieved, and it seem no matter what proof we have they will not believe like pharaoh heart was harden Ex:10:1: And the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh: for I have hardened his heart, and the heart of his servants, that I might shew these my signs before him:

But I will still try to show the signs and Words and truth that God is Jesus, like Moses did with pharoah I will try the same with the JHW, and if they don`t listen they will all die in the sea and stay in Egypt.
    Here I go with the verses.

Gen 1:26 there is more than one
    Deut 6:4 only one God
    Isaiah 9:6 41:4 43:10,11 45:21^,22 54:5
    Zech14:9
    matt 1:"§
    Matt 19:17 25:31 28:18
    Mark 10:17,18
    John 1:1,10,14 5:18 8:19,20 8:57,58 9:5 10:30
    11:25 12:45 14:6-11 15:26,27 17:3
    Rom 10:17
    1Cor 8:4
    Eph Phil 2:6-11
    Col 1:15-18 2:9,10
    1 Tim 3:16
    Heb 1:1-11
    1 John 5:7,8,20

Rev 11:15 Rev 1:7-18 22:13,16

I hope I get some good comment about these verses that JHW maybe set free in deed.

Praise God!

Proverb:4:7: Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Interesting thought in the title of this thread: God is Jesus. Is he?
    Is Jesus God? If so, does that necessarily mean that God is Jesus? I think it's more accurate to defend Jesus is God than the other way around.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• AlanF
    AlanF

Evangelist, putting up a list of scriptures without explaining what you think they mean is completely useless.

AlanF

• evangelist
    evangelist

Evangelist, putting up a list of scriptures without explaining what you think they mean is completely useless.
    AlanF

They all mean and point out that God is Jesus and Jesus is God, biblically .

Praise God!

• AlanF
    AlanF

: They all mean and point out that God is Jesus and Jesus is God, biblically .

No, they don't. If you claim they do, it is your problem to explain your reasoning. Otherwise, you must believe that the sun orbits the earth, because that's clearly what the Bible says. You must also believe that the universe was created in six 24-hour days, because that's what the Bible says. Do you want me to point out the scriptures?

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit