I'am in the Penalty Box! I asked the Circuit Overseer "Who Donates Blood For Jehovah's Witnesses Blood Fragments".

by AuntConnie 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Good job Connie.

Boy.....it sure gets quiet fast. I mean in what part of the world can you not even have a simple conversation about a core belief? Its so abnormal, but yet when you are there it seems completely normal.

Crazy man.

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

. Great point!

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Following on from fractions of fornication and idolatry. . .

I guess "Theocratic Warfare" could be aligned by calling it "allowing fractions of untruths"

Retro

• jhine
    jhine

Aunt Connie , fantastic , especially for a woman !!!

I think that Bill Clinton cornered the fractions of adultery market first .

• steve2
    steve2

Number of individual blood donors required for blood transfusions for the average operation: 2 to 5.

Number of individual blood donors required for blood from which fractions are derived for those who have hemophilia: 20 to 30.

Do the spiritual math.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

I am not so good a biology and anatomy, is it true the parts of blood the Governing Body ban "Albumen or something that sounds like this" are inside organs Jehovah's Witnesses accept in larger quanties a blood transfusion would deliver to a person needing help? A kidney or lung transplant is loaded with fractions the Governing Body considers a sin, and purify by saying they are not part of Noah's prohibition. The Blood policy was not thought out, during the early 1980s we were so proud the Governing Body protected all the Jehovah's Witnesses from HIV and AIDs, Hep-C, because we trusted that Jehovah was giving the GB insight into the last days before we would get infected with the T-Virus. What about all the people who got HIV or other diseases when accepting organ transplants, were the Governing Body getting a Red Check on the Chalk Board for not thinking that out, with their bound-volumes of mind numbing rules, The pious writing style in the Watchtower and Awake during the spread of HIV showed they were under God's direction by keeping us clean from blood even though they still did not know how HIV was spread.

We are really in trouble now, there is great suspicion over anyone who does not regurgiate the Watchtowrer and obey the Party line, what are the running from? Thank you letting me know nobody has received a answer to this question, when I asked some of the elderly witnesses this question, it got worse, one started to hyperventilate. We are very dishonest, changing from sheep to unteachable and obstinate goats!

Cult is becoming part of my vocabulary, that was the last word I kept to myself and now I am thinking we are part of a Cult. It's a relief to finally admit I was tricked most of my life by men who robbed the best years of my life!

• brainmelt
    brainmelt

I like your style. I really hope that it gets at least one of them thinking. I do try hard and get my family to think about the blood issue in the hope that they will wake up. Our son receives regular blood tranfusions as part of his treatment, in fact he has had 7 red blood and 6 platelet transfusions in the last 3 months - this has been a big mind blow to our families. Thankfully we had already woken up and started our fade before our child became ill and we'd already made our minds up on the blood issue. It was very upsetting for our JW families when they found out he'd have to get blood but they've managed to justify it to themselves that its 'ok' because the law would ensure that he would be given blood anyway even if we objected. What they don't seem to be able to see is that the law and the medical profession care more for our son than what their so called 'loving' organisation does. If left up to the WTBTS then our child would have died before his 5th birthday. That really, really sickens me and I'm so frustrated that none of them can see that.

• Scully
    Scully

Taking but not giving blood? The WTS is exactly the same with money!!

Maybe the "blood from a stone" saying refers to their cynical stone hearts!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Great point....also why was Sauls son punished by Jah for eating honey....which was more of sin then the army eating unbled flesh.

• steve2
    steve2
    What they don't seem to be able to see is that the law and the medical profession care more for our son than what their so called 'loving' organisation does.

So well expressed brainmelt. Who would have thought that it required the "ungodly" secular world to step in to save a child from its parents' dangerous religious beliefs?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit