I'am in the Penalty Box! I asked the Circuit Overseer "Who Donates Blood For Jehovah's Witnesses Blood Fragments".

by AuntConnie 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    don't you think it's beyond hypocritcal to accept something we as Jehovah's people would never donate?.....AC

JW Leechs don`t Give Blood..

They Take It..

• zound
    zound

That's an interesting point.

What if some of the 'blood fractions' were from a Satanist?

• smiddy
    smiddy

This is just another example of theocratic warfare . JW can use whatever this satanic system offers to their advantage , they just cant contribute to any part of it. ( unless of course its in the interests of the G.B.)

smiddy

• Zoos
    Zoos

... later that week GB Lett and GB Mark were seen in skinny jeans at Ikea humming Bette Midler tunes amid the kitchen utensils.

• frogonmytoe
    frogonmytoe

Kudos to you Aunt Connie! Very brave.

In the UK, where I was brought up, as a gay man I was prohibited from giving blood anyway, with or without the needed tests, so this never really occurred to me! I may use it myself.

This reminds me of when there was talk (not sure if it was based on a magazine) about Dubs not being policemen or firemen because it was putting our own lives at risk (for worldlies I guess) even my sister pointed out that we had absolutely no right to call them to help if we refused to be them.

I wonder how many witness firemen and police there actually are, and how many give blood!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Marking - great thread!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

frogonmytoe, a JW I grew up with in San Diego became the San Diego fire marshall. I think he's retired now, but he was a fireman his whole working career.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I have never heard a good answer to this from a JW.

I know a JW with haemophilia who uses a lot of blood products in their treatment. Yet it all has to come from noon-believers. How can they justify this?

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

They can do what they want when it's convenient: Malawi/Mexico; blood products; UN; signing passport applications with a loyalty oath, etc

im not sure the issue is 'where' the blood comes from as generally they wouldn't know but they buy food and other services from non-witnesses so I'm not sure what the issue would be there.

as auntconnie rightly observes though, they are prepared to use without contributing.

• Fernando
    Fernando

The "morass of inconsistencies" Ray Franz spoke of, and which is generated by legalism, does actually end with checkmate - by AuntConnie!

Pity these fools are too cowardly to admit defeat - a sin punishable by Gehenna according to Rev 21:8.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit