I'am in the Penalty Box! I asked the Circuit Overseer "Who Donates Blood For Jehovah's Witnesses Blood Fragments".

by AuntConnie 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

C.O. told my husband to put a muzzle on my mouth over the Blood Dogma. We all were driving around in Field Service when the topic of "which fragments would you take if you were in a car accident or cut yourself badly". The C.O. said his choice is a personal one, another sister with chronic health problems said she had no problem with the Governing Body's new light on taking various fragments.

I asked the car group with our Circuit Overseer in the car, "Who donates blood so we can accept these harvested particles and don't you think it's beyond hypocritcal to accept something we as Jehovah's people would never donate?" Not a sound in the cargroup, the subject was changed to the upcoming annual meeting and my husband was told to tell me to mellow out. Really, why should we accept something we won't give at the Blood Bank, are we evil hypocrites of the worst nature?

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I brought this up to my ex-wife when we were still together and she looked like she had just eaten a bug.

Show me the scripture that says we can't GIVE AWAY OUR OWN BLOOD?

• LoisLane looking for Superman
  • Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Very good point...

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Wow Aunt Connie, way to stimulate thought! Well done. You just never know what cascade you may cause in the minds of the others.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Now Connie, don't you worry your pretty little head about what makes sense or not. That's for da mens. Just go home and tend to your knittin'. If you aren't careful you might mess up hubbys promotion!

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Eric, did you ever get your wife to answer any questions even using a stealth approach? When did she catch on you no longer believed this House of wet Cards? I told you I am married to a sixth-grade educated elder with half a brain, he usually speaks without using a inner monologue. It's funny because I will catch him after I posed a question, thinking that he better shut his mouth or else speaking the truth might land him out of his position. He should have been born to a rich family with a trust-fund because he does not like to work, I keep our business running or we would really end up bankrupt.

Try getting the Witnesses to use the word Rapture and ask them who donates blood for Witnesses to take transfusions of blood fragments and why it's ok for Witnesses to take the life of another person without giving life to someone who needs blood! One JWs believed it was ok to take organ transplants but not allow theirs to be harvested, it's a selfish religion!

• zound
    zound

Imagine this situation:

A couple of people are in an isolated area - one of them is a JW.

An accident occurs and one of the people loses alot of blood and urgently needs a blood transfusion to save his life. The only other person there with the correct blood type is the witness. They are in such a remote area that there's no time to get blood from elsewhere.

They ask the witness to lie down so they can take a pint to save the others life - what does the witness say?....

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

The Jehovah's Witness will say "I am not allowed to give blood, it's against my religion to give, we are taught it's better to take than give!"

Next, there is a homosexual couple with a rare blood type, the plane bringing the Governing Body to their public speaking engagement has a bad landing and two brother Stephen Lett and the newbie GB member have suffered great loss of blood. After the elders are sent to talk to this homosexual couple living a moral life, they decide to help the Governing Body by allowing their rare blood type to be harvested. GB Lett and GB Mark are saved by the loving homosexual couple's blood fragments, is this a possible scenario? Could the GB with a clean conscience accept blood fragments harvested from a loving gay couple and not feel shame or remorse for their lying religion?

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

nothing about the blood policy makes sense.....its just another method of control.....or was before they started talking about blood fractions etc...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit