A VERY SPECIAL THANKYOU TO THIS BOARD!

by VioletAnai 61 Replies latest jw friends

• patio34
    patio34

Violet:

I'm wasting my time being in a world of bitter, twisted, self-absorbed people and helping me to wake up to the BENEFITS of being a Jehovah's Witness

Uh, then go already . . . Is there an anchor tied to your butt?

• jerome
    jerome

((((((((((violet))))))))))

from jerome

• moman
    moman

You have experienced the "Shawshank Syndrome" in full!

• COMF
    COMF

You're welcome, hon. Goodbye.

Ah, love! could you and I with Him conspire
    To grasp this sorry scheme of things entire,
    Would not we shatter it to bits--and then
    Re-mould it nearer to the heart's desire!

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

Violet? Hello? Are you there?

The Ignored Class.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    then go already . . . Is there an anchor tied to your butt?

I already made this point on another thread Patio.

Her stating she chooses to be a JW poses an interesting situation because her continuing to post here is in direct violation of the doctrine to which she claims to adhere.

She just craves the attention.

This grows tiresome. Why post 5 or 6 threads balking at Apostates when you VOLUNTARILY associate with them by remaining on this discussion board?

thank you for making me see that I'm wasting my time being in a world of bitter, twisted, self-absorbed people and helping me to wake up to the BENEFITS of being a Jehovah's Witness!
    Why post you know for a fact that you want to be a JW and your presence here reinforces that belief.. yet you continue to post here?

If your trying to make yourself look like an idiot, your doing a mighty good job.

Never had a female in MavMan or Yadirf's caliber, but your quickly rising through the ranks.

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• gravedancer
  • jst2laws
    jst2laws

Violet,

You can tell from my posts I'm not a bitter WT basher. But I do not understand what you are doing here.

it's my SALVATION I'm worried about not yours....you've thrown it away because you can't see the bigger picture....trials and tribulation will always abound in this day and age...
    Thats what you should be worried about, your own salvation. But the JW concept of salvation is "activity" and "work" according to para 20 of todays WT study. This us unscriptural and a waste of energy.

Slow down child. This board is not perfect but you will not find "salvation" in an organization that does not even understand the basis of salvation.

Jst2laws

• mouthy
    mouthy

Violetanai- hi I am sorry you think we are not a nice bunch- but I was a faithful JW for over 20 years- I found life extremly hard when I found out- I had been going around knocking on doors to tell people lies. Yes lies. Not one of the things I was told to preach was right-
    I made 10 people J.Ws -my kids are still there. I went & preached the U.N was evil- now I learn they joined it....I preached the K Hall gospel- & the bible says if we teach any other gospel except the Bible one- we are accursed- what is the gospel? Jesus died for us- was buried & rose to the right hand of the father. If your teaching that- & that -we must LOVE our neighbour -O.K keep on doing what your doing- If not get on your knees & ask Jesus to be Your LORD & Saviour.

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

Well, fred, mavman, friday as far as I'm concerned are probably ex-JWs too, or at least afflicted with the need to post contrarian opinions just to ruffle a few feathers. Nothing like the anonymity of a screen name and the Internet to implement this madness.

Hey Violet, am I invisible? You had 2 chances to see my posts yet fluff right by them while making generalized negative comments toward those you label "apostates." My points were honest, from the heart, opinions...and you said you wanted to hear Opinion?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit