A VERY SPECIAL THANKYOU TO THIS BOARD!

by VioletAnai 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Violet rages on:

: Reborn, you don't follow posts too well do you? I've explained myself and I don't wish to repeat it...I simply wanted opinions, THIS IS NOT WHAT I INTENDED!!!!!

Translation: "I wanted opinions, but not opinions I don't like!"

: But people will get catty about imagined personal insults and I can't help that....

Translation: "I can't help the personal insults I heave at people and they are WRONG for being bothered by them."

: whateva I say I'm bound to step on at least one persons toes.

No you're not. It's impossible to step on anyone else's toes when you're too busy tripping all over your own two feet.

Listen to COMFs words. You can't learn anything by talking all the time in order to defend yourself every time you say something stupid, you know.

Farkel

• LDH
    LDH

If I may inject a little fresh blood into this argument....
    Violet is one person I very rarely engage in dialogue with. WHY? Not because I dislike her, on the contrary, I thinks she's a great soul. But she's here to prove to herself how bad apostates really are, she doesn't want to do a fact based measurement. She only came to prove to herself what she already thought.

She doesn't trust herself enough to make her own life decision without being molly-coddled by a bunch of old men. She feels safer in a world where everything is black and white. She can't learn from our experiences, she has to have her own.

Well, that's her prerogative. If she wants to make excuses for the outrageous conduct she's suffered at the hands of those who call themselves "God's chosen," so be it.

Nothing you all say will make a difference. In a few years she will be back on this board or one similar licking her wounds. Maybe, some of us will be nice enough not to say,

"Told you so."

I spent my entire youth selling books and magazines, apparently VA didn't. Or else, she liked it so much she wants more.

Let her be.

Lisa

• hawkaw
    hawkaw
    Reborn, you don't follow posts too well do you? I've explained myself and I don't wish to repeat it...I simply wanted opinions, THIS IS NOT WHAT I INTENDED!!!!!

I try and deal in facts and not opinions.

All I want to know is why do you let the Watchtower lie to you on life and death issues and why do you not do anything about it?

Why would you allow them to say albumin (which makes up 2.2 percent of blood and used for burn victims) is okay for Witnesses yet red blood cells for truama events is not allowed. Of course in truama events, you will most likely bleed out and die without a red blood cell transfusion. This WTS policy is explained in a June 1, 1990 QFR WT magazine (pages 30, 31). It tells the readers that researches have shown red blood cells and other cells do NOT naturally transfer between two individuals (mother and fetus) but albumin and immoglobins have.

Yet, when you look at the research, the researchers have actually shown fetal nucleated red blood cells, white blood cells and even whole blood naturally transfer between two individuals.

This research is nothing new - the research dates back to 1969. And there is no way a Watchtower Hospital Information Service who has doctors and reviews over 4,000 medical journals could miss the thousands of articles on this subject found in Medline.

So why do you allow the Watchtower to continue to lie to you about something that allows innocent children never mind adults like you to needlessly die?

hawk

http://www.geocities.com/osarsif/twins.htm

http://www.ajwrb.org/basics/crumbles.shtml

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yep Guilty-Sun!!! I am Grace Gough -who you listened to.
    Maybe Vi you would care to hear my testimony also-at
    http://www,jwinfoline.com/Page/audio.htm
    hang in there-Your going through mixed up emotions-but it does get better when you use the "grey stuff" between the ears. The Watchtower say DONT THINk-Why do you think God gave us brains? so we can let others tell us what we must think! surely not.

• SYN
    SYN

That bears consideration, Animal. Perhaps when she comes down she'll be able to question the WTBTS again. If not, well, so be it. You can't save EVERYBODY.

During a code review, when I asked why there was not a comment in 240,000 lines of code which was getting handed to me for maintenance, the programmer replied, "I'm terse."

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

Hey Grace, I tried to email you before, but your email addy sent my mail back. Do you have another?

• Valis
    Valis

I think Violet needs to find a copy of the January 22nd, 2000 Awake, and pay close attention to the following quote...From the article entitled "How Can I Avoid The Dangers of The Internet?"

A more subtle danger though, lies in getting caught up in improper fellowship with strangers who do not respect Bible principles.*

And at the bottom of the page

* Such dangers can exist in public chat rooms established by well meaning Christians for the purpose of discussing spiritual issues. Dishonest people and APOSTATES have sometimes joined these discussions and insidiously attempted to persuade others to accept their unscriptual ideas.

How funny, our unscriptual ideas helped you go back to the borg...maybe a little piece of irony in there somewhere...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

vi, i'm very disappointed my friend . not everyone here has hounded you and judged you. i know lots of people have tried to help you, and i for one have supported you through a rough time. don't forget about that.

this reminds me of a time another poster announced he was leaving us to go back to the jws. twas funny to me that he came here and posted all his problems and found all the love and support he could find, just to turn around and say apostates are angry and evil people.

vi, if you want to go back to the witnesses then go. if it's really what you WANT then nothing anyone here says should make you so angry! why do you think you need to explain yourself and defend yourself.. just go. but don't go around thinking that it is apostates that make this world bitter and twisted.. it takes all kinds, even jws.

peace, bea

let me dream inside you

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sun my e-mail is [email protected].
    Oh are you gonna tell me how many flubs I made in my testimony????/

• teejay
    teejay

Beautifully said, Bitter Mango. Just beautiful.

Will you be my little sister?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit