A VERY SPECIAL THANKYOU TO THIS BOARD!

by VioletAnai 61 Replies latest jw friends

• COMF
    COMF

By golly, you've pegged it, animal! Shame on me for missing this one, especially in the face of statements like, "I appreciate the nicer things in the human psyche...like, immaturity". Here I was trying to blame it on PMS. Silly me!

Ah, love! could you and I with Him conspire
    To grasp this sorry scheme of things entire,
    Would not we shatter it to bits--and then
    Re-mould it nearer to the heart's desire!

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Now boyz, if V.Anai is drinking she's been at it since 8am this morning (Monday morning). I hit the computer about 9.30 am and she was well underway then. She's Australian - I guess you've noticed.

Btw for thos who don't know. Apropax (which Violet recommends) is the same as Paxil.

marilyn

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I don't look up to any religion as a guide. As far as I'm concerned all religions teach hatred, divisiveness, ignorance and intolerance. The sooner we as a human race put this primitive belief system behind us, the better off we all will be.

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• seven006
    seven006

<< When attacked you get defensive.....doesn't need any further explanation..... >>

Violet,

Above are your own words. Do you only apply them to yourself or can others fell the same way. If your remark is meant as an overall all statement I think you just learned something about yourself and those on this board.

take care,

Dave

• SoulJah
    SoulJah

I must say when I left 16 years ago at age 16 it was for all the wrong reasons.15 years later of living with a guilt complex I found this site which in turn led me to read Ray's book CoC. After reading Ray's book I realized that yes I should make some changes in my life; but i lost the guilt. I realized that all you need is faith & good works [a witness]. I agree there is alot of jw bashing on this board, but when i came to this board I to brought alot of anger that i pent up for 20 years.I take it upon myself to say what your witnessing on this board is exactly that. I found this board when my wife suggested I get therapy, and I realized there is no such thing as that for this group of people except this place and simular places.
    I guess to get to the point; if your sick of this place and you haven't read Ray's book take a break; read his book; it's very unbias and gives a very positive outlook on just leading a christian life without devoting it to an orginization of men.
    And don't forget to PRAY.

One day we'll all be together,until then I'm ready for whatever
    ---Tupac Shakur

• TR
    TR

OK, thats it. I'm goin back to bein a 'hovah. Wanna study, Violet?

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

terafera2, I feel for you.. it must be very painful... maybe violetanais have similar circunstances with her... it must be very hard; each person is a world... maybe we can respect that world more if we are more merciful with each other, eh? Love to all,

Yadira

• anewlife
    anewlife

terafera2: I know your story...mine is similar. I've lots many, many friends and 98% of my family. I understand all too well how JWs avoid eye contact with you, but you see them whispering about you. (I'm DF'd though, so I guess that makes it more justifiable to the JWs to do to me. LOL)

Reborn2002: I appreciate your comments. I don't think you're harsh at all, just straight to the point and simply stated, but with intelligence. Good for you!

Violet, It's time to stop asking for "opinions" from us apostates and worldly people. If being a JW is what you want, then go get it...remember Armageddon is coming in YOUR lifetime!

• Farkel
    Farkel

Violet,

: I'm not trying to be venomous, but I'm getting mighty frustrated that people keep putting words into my mouth

That's impossible. Your mouth is full. Your foot is in it.

Farkel

• anewlife
    anewlife

oops...I meant "lost" not lots. I hate typos!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit