Are Jw's the only ones with apostates....

by VioletAnai 60 Replies latest jw friends

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

who viciously attack the teachings and beliefs of their resigned religion?

I was thinking of this last night....I have never in my life seen a movement so big as the apostates against jw's....

No other religion has displayed this....usually people just quietly leave and get on with their lives and there is no anomosity...even if they have been wronged by their religion...

But with JW's it's different...it's an all out and out attack on anyone and everyone who has something positive to say...

Makes me believe the bible and the jw's even more...being here is setting the doubt in my mind right....

• Xander
    Xander

Well, Violet, if you sleep better thinking that....

However, in order to believe that, you'd have to completely ignore history.

You DO know what a 'protestant' is, right? It's safe to say there are more people who hate the Catholic church in my county of the state of Ohio than there are JW apostates on the planet.

Does that mean...GASP...the Catholic church is the truth?!?!

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

I'm talking of modern history and religion here my dear....even the medievil catholics had 'apostates' in the form of 'heretics'....

All I have to say to you is get a better argument PALEASE!!!!!!!!!

It was a joke! And you fell for it like the fascists you are! - Rick - The Young Ones

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Most cults ahve a very large 'apostate" population. Why don't you get off your ass and go research it.

• Imbue
    Imbue

I'm a catholic apostate

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Thanx Naeb...always a big help....[8>] Must remember neva to bother to read yer posts as they are always a waste of time to me....

You can't change my mind tho....neva seen a more bitter lot than you aposto-freaks....

It was a joke! And you fell for it like the fascists you are! - Rick - The Young Ones

• LB
    LB

I think the most active group of apostates are Satan's apostates. Does that make Satan worshippers the truth???

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

i was an anglican apostate...

that was partly involved in becoming a jw...

now i am a jw apostate...

....dear god, can't u give me a better purpose in life than being an apostate?????????

• DIM
    DIM
    who viciously attack the teachings and beliefs of their resigned religion?
    I was thinking of this last night....I have never in my life seen a movement so big as the apostates against jw's....

No other religion has displayed this....usually people just quietly leave and get on with their lives and there is no anomosity...even if they have been wronged by their religion...

But with JW's it's different...it's an all out and out attack on anyone and everyone who has something positive to say...

Makes me believe the bible and the jw's even more...being here is setting the doubt in my mind right....

makes you believe the bible and the jw's? isn't that a double negative? the JW religion is full of teachings that have nothing to do with the bible. Most people cannot let go because the JW's have affected their lives in such a negative way. My own parents barely speak to me simply because I disagree with some of the teachings....
    if you really want to learn the truth and are seeking absolute truth, you owe it to yourself to investigate both sides fully - "being here is setting the doubt in my mind right" is just ridiculous and sort of sounds like you are brainwashed.

• neyank
    neyank

Hi Violet,

Are you serious?

"'Makes me believe the bible and the jw's even more...being here is setting the doubt in my mind right..."

So all the facts that you have seen here.
    All the experiences from those who have had them first hand.
    All the false teachings that have been promoted by the WTS.
    ect, ect, ect.

That all means nothing to you?

If that's the case, then I sugjest you are NOT looking for a religion that worships God in truth.

Their history has proven them (WTS) to be charletins.

neyank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit