Are Jw's the only ones with apostates....

by VioletAnai 60 Replies latest jw friends

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Violet,

In response to your first post in this thread:

No other religion has displayed this....usually people just quietly leave and get on with their lives and there is no anomosity...even if they have been wronged by their religion...
    Wronged is a very friendly way of describing what the Jehovah's Witness cult did to me, my family, and countless others. Encouraging parents to coerce their children into becoming marketing slaves for a corporation via the threat of severe beatings is a good basis for some animosity and resentment. Secondly, as I recall, thousands of hours of my precious childhood were stolen from me as a result of being forced to sit through extremely long, boring programming sessions (aka "meetings") in which the society burned the idea that life should be miserable into everyone's heads, using idiots to spew this nonsense from the podium. Thanks to the Society, JW children are denied the joy of holidays and meaningful relationships with non-believing family members. Finally, although I could go on and on, the pervasive use of inquisitions (i.e. judicial committees) into the personal lives of JWs and resulting disfellowshippings have destroyed many families and contributed to the higher than normal suicide rate experienced by those who have been exposed to the JW cult.

You can blab all you want, but your bibble babble won't erase the damage the JW cult did to me and my family, nor will you erase the anger that I harbor against your cult. I feel very sorry for you, as one day you will realize the truth about the "truth," but, unfortunately, it will probably be too late to preempt the damage the "truth" will do to your life. Good luck to you, you're going to need it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit