Colorado Flooding Near My House

by dazed but not confused 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Dazed, thanks for posting the Colorado make my day law. I will pass it on to my pal Mr. Ruger, lol. It's disgusting to think anyone would take advantage of the flood situation to loot homes, but there was a group doing that after the Waldo Canyon fires too. Fortunately they were rounded up. You and your family take care.

• clarity
    clarity

Dazed ....

Omg... those shots of the flooding in your area are just awful.

>

Hope you and Mrs Dazed stay safe .... good thinking to get the

children out of there.

>

Mother nature going nuts, is both awesome & terrifying!

>

What a mess .... hope it stops soon.

clarity

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

It is such a scary time.

I don't want to say, "Stay warm and well fed", when people's homes are flooding and roads are washed out.

Sending you positive thoughts of strength, to get through this.

LoisLane

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Our tap water is now safe to drink. Highway 119 – our main road in and out of Longmont and Boulder – is being repaired. Our community is less than a mile from the main river that flooded. We were very lucky our little community didn’t get flooded. There's months if not longer of cleanup and repair left for the affected towns.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Wow dazed, Thank you for letting us know.

LoisLane

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

LisaRose...I love it here. Being from CA originally, it is so nice to get away from crowds, traffic, high prices and taxes, etc. that a little variable weather is no bother. This rain is an anomaly as you know...typical Colorado weather is very low humidity and sunny.

Glad to hear things are improving DBNC...it looks like the worst is over. Now it's a race to get roads rebuilt before the snow comes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit