Quick Poll - How many are...

by mrhhome 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Thoughtless
    Thoughtless

Active with responsibilities. In for family and the inability to be self sufficent this young.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Faded out almost 3 years ago. Voluntarily went in to a JC to get myself DFed for apostasy and recorded it in 2012-09.

Been kicked out for 13.75 months and loving it.

• Dagney
    Dagney

(a) I suppose. I didn't fade, I just left one day after a meeting and never went back. Not DA'd or DF'd. Some family in, some family out. Some friends in...some left.

Still a challenge dealing with JW crap and relatives...this place provides support from people who know what we all go through.

• simon17
    simon17

I guess technically an inactive ... but for all intents and purproses, ex

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

Inactive according to org for 2 yrs...no memorials, nada. I consider myself and tell people I am an ex cult member and warn them of their deceptive ways. There is a woman in the territory where I would work who would get so upset when witnesses came by. I want to go apologize now that I know TTATT.

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

Since Bethel is actually the apostate system, by policy and allainces now, an xJW exposing the condition is a JW Christian, a JW promoting Bethel "deserved kindness" counterfeit system is an apostate, and most "apostates" are simply confused by all the scandal and hypocrisy seeping out of Bethel and are not really apostates as there is no longer a true form of pure Christianity to apostatsize from. (1Pet2:1-3)

One leaving JWs is commanded to do so using discernment:

(Matthew 24:15-16) “Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation (UN NGO), as spoken of through Daniel the prophet (1990 Dan11:31b parallel to Dan8:13-14), standing in a holy place (Bethel's claim), (let the reader use discernment,) 16 then let those in (JW worldwide) Judea begin fleeing to the mountains. (leave JWs, judgment is nigh).

So I am an active JW, just not at Jerusalem, and I rely on Christ's activation not on neo-papal Bethel the UN annex system and central JW apsostasy (Dan11:32a is 2Thess2:3 parallel ID). My task is to, in part, speak or write to JWs to get them to understand the UN NGO is plainly Matt24:15, and it occurred in 1990 at UN 3rd Placement of Daniel 11:31b, as Daniel 11:30-45 is all 8th King as the real King North that Bethel has diverted the meaning of with long held USSR error that must fail with the USSR (Dan11:36); (There is thus more to the UN NGO Bethel objectives).

The "cold war" unique deployment (Dan11:29) is an identification marker in Daniel 11:27-45 as is other details in that sequence impossible for the failed and bankrupt USSR system to fulfill. This actual 1990 Bethel "those leaving the holy covenant" (Dan11:30b) parallels Daniel 8:11-14 prophecy and details as Bethel covers up the apostate self incrimination (Dan11:32a; Dan11:31a; Dan8:12)) present in the the same prophecy they cover up, and in the Bethel details their 1976-1990, to present manifestation as the organized core lawless system as signal of judgment to start with the JW "house" as 1Pet4:17 will be Dan8:13-14. (and it is timed, so JWs recoverable and others can put 2 and 2 together later)

That is why it is a good idea for JWs to flee the self-doomed and signalled Bethel foretold apostate organization. Like Jerusalem, the judgment beginning will develop quickly, and JWs do not want to get caught in the Bethel spider web worldwide. (WT 11/15/13; pg. 20, par. 17. statement 3) Bethel is a mimic and actual "set in opposition" system of Christianity, and teaches purposeful cover up (Dan8:12b) and error in Daniel's prophecy that affects 8th King developmental understanding that must begin a final phase of globalization soon.

Thus the JW "it can end any day now brothers!" is also a falsehood. The cycle can BEGIN any day now, it cannot end for a number of years marked in the same prophecies Bethel is subverting. There is more to the Bethel spiritually criminal activity and network than meets the eye at first glance.

Regards

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Really good active "faker".----for sake of family ties.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Inactive- ex

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

C) active - fader, for family purposes.

• mrhhome
    mrhhome

Another bump to see if we can keep this thread alive or if it is spent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit