Quick Poll - How many are...

by mrhhome 103 Replies latest jw friends

• integ
    integ

Inactive but go to meetings every once in awhile.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I was a 'publisher' 25 years ago but never got dunked in the pool, LOL! My mother, two sisters, one of my brothers and all of my in-laws are JW's though.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Ex JW for about 20 years , then decided to Disassociate myself , I needed closure.

smiddy

• mind blown
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

Inactive non-attender for years. Not DF or DA.

I am a Born-again Atheist. I had no belief in God when I was born, and I am back to that happy state. I am an ex-XJW.

No vestige of JWism remains in me.

Thank God. LOL

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Im inactive since more then 15 years. Disassociated, since 3 years. Wife still in. My whole family, (6 children) all are free and out of control from the org. In fact the only one that suffers from my disassociation is my wife. She cannot ever invite her "friends" to our house.

Bugbear

• Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub

Inactive... Working up to becoming ex-jw...

• mrquik
    mrquik

Got Df'd after leaving a intolerable marriage. Remarried a wonderful girl. Will be celebrating our 5th anniversary next Feb. I'm viewed by family still in as an "apostate" so most everyone I knew in 4 local congregations avoid me like the plague. I do enjoy watching them squirm when I see them Sat. morning in the donut shop "witnessing".

• mrquik
    mrquik

Oh, I forgot to mention I got remarried on Valentine's Day. Immediate family really took a burn to that. Have to hand it to my Mom. Even though a diehard witness, she came to my wedding.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Still in due to family, especially my wife.

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit