OUTLAW

What gives you away as a (former) JW?

It`s the Tuxedo & Tuba..

All exJWs Wear Tuxedos and..

Play the Tuba..

.......................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

I don't know all the words to the Pledge of Allegiance.

Sunday was my "first" birthday and my work team took me out and had the party hats and a birthday girl sash.

Dinner involved JW oddities being discussed.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Referring to my former religion as:

Jehovah's Witnesses are a Domesday Cult, with their world headquarters, based in New York.

LoisLane

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

I still can't wrap gifts.

Finally said bless you this morning when granddaughter sneezed

Still have a hard time with flag salute I guess to deeply ingrained in brain

But I can stand for national anthem

Recently called JW a cult too exercise buddies when home schooling was brought up Most are former higj school teachers who expressed having JW kids that would't go on to college.

• minimus
    minimus

my bookbag

• perfect1
    perfect1

LOL minimus.

The book bag!

My dad had one like a large leather box and I had one faux leather to put the magazines in for service. ICK! havent thought about that in a while.

• rmt1
    rmt1

No friends, wife sufficient.

Wrapping is an engineering challenge, but knowing what to do for fixings, bows, ribbons, cards, hanging disposable glitter and balloons, waaah?. I make a lousy birthday organizer and cannot remember the mundane holidays.

I like to think I could be making mad stacks if I craved money, and that not making mad stacks is a reflection of autonomous priorities rather than a symptom of an involuntary inability to persist at constantly developing and honing marketable skill sets. (You have to be much much smarter than I will ever be to make money in astronomy, heh.)

I also get by with older car, lower savings buffers, pretty much as if I never grew up on the first world surrounded by opportunities for investment and long term planning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit