Are your Ready for Sunday's WT...1914...

by Legacy 62 Replies latest jw friends

• BroMac
    BroMac

George you are correct. Thank you for the reminder.

See anyone can play this new light game

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

I mentioned this is a couple persons, and their response: this is what we always beleived in, they're just now making it official!

Kool Jo

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yeah I'm ready

• vangogh
    vangogh

lol Frankie

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Eventually the 1995 changes led to people leaving. According to my research, it took up to 5 years for it to sink in, make them aware of other inconsistencies, and then leave. I believe this major change too will sink in for many but it will be years before we see the effects.

I think we are hoping too much for immediate effects. There will be effects, but because the mind control is so strong and it will take more for those walls to come down, we should look to a long to medium term effect.

• Glander
    Glander

I would like to see a PDF of this study.

I agree with Julia. It will have an effect eventually. It all adds up. Drip, drip, drip. The Watchtwer racket is wearing thin. They are now harvesting 100 years worth of real estate investment. The income base is shrinking.

All they have left to hold their followers is to grab them like hostages and hold the shunning knife to their throat. THE INTERNET! APOSTATES! ETC.

• steve2
    steve2

People do not leave by walking out the door; rather, people leave by imperceptibly switching off and sleeping in Saturday mornings ( whereas previously they may have dragged their sorry arses around the territory). Do not expect an exodus but instead expect a deeper level of rank-and-file apathy which is the Watchtower's greatest threat: The mind-numbing glazed eyed yawn.

• Listener
    Listener

Mr Fool thanks for the article

"Matt 24:34m 14 Which generation did Jesus mean? He meant the generation of people who were living in 1914." Paradise on earth p 154

They speak for Jesus and proclaim to everyone what Jesus meant, If the rest of the 144,000 really are/were anointed then they should be dancing for joy that they are not considered to be part of feeding the flock.

• UBM101
    UBM101

What new light that is gonna shine this Sunday? Tell me, so that I can update my hubby *wink*

• pronomono
    pronomono

For any witness that is a "real" student of the Bible, this is huge. I like how they subtly put in the closing paragraphs that they have in fact NOT been appointed over Christ's belongings. This should bring the question to the forefront of all JWs minds "Are they really even the faithful and discreet slave?" Look over the next article in how they try to back pedal and prove that they are.

This article is a great excuse for not going out in service. Why? I DON"T KNOW WHAT WE BELIEVE ANYMORE!

Pulling Hair Out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit