Are your Ready for Sunday's WT...1914...

by Legacy 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Legacy
    Legacy

To All who are still Active...& those who are not.....

Is everyone ready for WT for Sunday....1914....is everyone ready to see the friends faces, that will pretend all is well. But their minds will be racing. I started the article...talk about confusing...but maybe on purpose only a few in the hall will be able to break it down. Wonder if there will be many comments made???? I know this won't make a bit of difference to any of them & if it does, they'll all have the poker face...smiling, all the while saying...I've been running 'round saying I know 1914 is true. They would bet their life on it...now what ?

It will be very interesting.....some will leave & the majority will stay...Me...I just sit & listen. They don't know no more than Jesus knows...Jesus don't even know when the end is...so maybe just maybe, Jehovah will never let man make the call for when the end is...maybe when the ORG. stops predicting is when Jehovah will usher in the end...because if man calls it, there would be no living with them ( or at least til they die) they would be sticking out their chest saying.."I told yawl so"....Remember, God is not partial...

So everyone stay tuned...Monday...all the sites on fire...sizzzzzzzle....

Legacy

• pixel
    pixel

Oh my, I will brace myself for a round of crazy WT studies coming to a KH near us...

• BroMac
    BroMac

What about 1914?

• sspo
    sspo

Glad i won't be there to listen to all those fine comments how GB is being used by Jehovah.

Enjoy it!

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

no one will care.

just listen, obey and be blessed!

• SloppyJoe
    SloppyJoe

I think very few will realize the changes. Most witnesses don't know what they believe when it comes to these details. They know paradise, God, Jesus, no hell, but it ends there. All this stuff is actually meaningless to almost all witnesses. They could change it 100 times and no one will care.

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi, 1914 was supposed to be the understanding of The Great Tribulation began in 1914 with World War 1..this is from the WT. There is more, but no need to elaborate. They won't care, because it assures them that no matter what hardships they may face, Jehovah's people will come out of the great tribulation...Don't they know God ain't partial.. Going to lunch to swallow more of this stuff.. Legacy

• Londo111
    Londo111

Nothing has changed in the teaching on 1914...it is still viewed as when Jesus became King and the Invisible Presence, start of last days, ect...

The teaching that 1914 was the start of the Great Tribulation was retired in the 50's or 60's.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

No one will care..

1914 will be..

....................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Michelle365
    Michelle365

I agree. They won't even notice. I went to the meeting (for fun) when they changed the "generation doctrine" this most recent time and it went over just like normal. It's the mind numbing way the meetings are, they do it on purpose so that you're never really paying attention.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit