Reinstatement Hearing Secretly Recorded and on JWStruggle

by RayPublisher 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Elder 3 made interesting comments. It sounds like she was trying for reinstatement after only 3 months, and he was willing to reinstate her. He also said: Elder 3: "You know brothers get disfellowshipped from the Governing Body and..and things of that natureā€¦um." He seemed quite realistic that the Holy Spirit was not guiding, and to err on the side of caution.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

UPDATE: At the request of the sister so as to protect her ongoing anonymity the video as been temporarily taken down. A revised version will be put up in its place in the next few days. Thank you for understanding.

@ WatchtowerFree - You have a PM.

• Violia
    Violia

Ray, I am so glad to hear this, I would really hate for this to be used against her. It is hard enough to go through those Gestapo meetings and grovel , all for your family.

• bytheirworks
    bytheirworks

The VIDEO won't load

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

@ RayPublisher you have a PM

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

youTube reports that the video is "Private".

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Yes that is correct Jeffro... see my post just a couple above yours.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Damn I wish I had listened to it earlier.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Smart move to take the recorded conversation off you tube because she has many more recordings to go!

Elders have tiny power.

• gbrn
    gbrn

Listened to most of it earlier today. Elder 1 made me sick! So arrogant. I don't know how that poor woman endured it. He sure liked to hear himself talk - asking those questions but being vague so she wasn't able to give him exactly what he wanted. What a jerk. I hope everything works out well for her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit