Reinstatement Hearing Secretly Recorded and on JWStruggle

by RayPublisher 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Well done to all involved for getting this in the Public domain.

I too hope there are no repercussions for the young lady, but if there were to be, her family would probably all wake up all of a sudden, along with many JW's.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

ELDER: How did it happen that found yourself in a situation…with this…desiring to be in a relationship with a man… imagine it’s probably still there.

Read more at http://www.jwstruggle.com/2013/08/mind-reading-and-reinstatement-part-two/

SO she confesses her sins then the elders asked if she still has desires!

I can see this on you tube the cartoon version! LOL!

They make it out that her desires are a sin!

He imagine! It still there!

Now who is sinning! The elders imaging her desires!

Or the girl with the desires!

He got too much time on his hands and brain!

Just bull carp!

Those elders knows how strong relationships can be!

He knows that the guy was probably working on her for awhile!

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

@ RayPublisher you have a PM

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

What an a$$, the one with the accent. He wasn't going to be swayed, his mind was made up, she didn't give the answers the way he wanted to hear them.

That voice sure sounds like one I have heard at conventions many times.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

marked

• marsal
    marsal

RayPublisher,

The link to the transcript is not working. I would love to read it, as I didn't get a chance to see the Youtube video before it was taken down.

• Listener
    Listener

Elder 1 was just pathetic and didn't make any sense. He goes on and on about 'conscience' and when dishing out the discipline at the end, goes against what the elders had discussed alone together.

The lady expressed her desire to marry a JW brother, instead of being commended she was made to feel that her desires were wrong.

• schnare
    schnare

I just tried to watch the video, but it says that it's a private video. Anyone else have a problem watching it?

• JWB
    JWB

schnare, I also am having problems both with the video link and the transcript link. JWStruggle, can you please help?

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

UPDATE TO ALL:

Please bear with me, it has all been taken down temporarily. Once the sister saw it many hard memories came flooding back into her mind. Even though she knew months in advance this was going to be put online (that's how long I've been working on this one!) she just didn't anticipate the way it would make her feel. She has asked me to make some edits and I am doing that right now. It will be put back online this coming week hopefully.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit