Letter From My Mother: Moire insane Watchtower Rhetoric

by confusedandalone 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• Giordano
    Giordano

I hope she's counting time! That was a damn fine witness. She's sharp as can be and knows how to give you the death of a 1,000 cuts lol....... as only a believing parent can.

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

Apostates are jealous? Of what?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Allow me to paraphrase:

Son, I want to apologize. Let me begin by telling you how very sorry I am ... for all the mistakes you and your wife have made!

Your mom is so manipulated and controlled she is completely unaware of it. As a result, she is a tool, running her mental-programming and simply passing it on without thought.

The truly sad thing is that she cannot see that THE CAUSE of her sadness, anger and frustration is her beliefs:

With the information we received, we are being helped to see that incidents such as these are happening more and more because the devil is angry, his time is short and he wants to cause division between us and Jehovah as well as separate us from each other.

It's not "the devil" causing division and separating family members. It's WT "Theology." It's their teachings, policies and practices, their rules and regulations.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

BTW, continue posting. This is good stuff. Important especially for lurkers to know what they can expect if they are DF'd or even fade.

Also, I have a suggestion. Instead of " <My Name Removed> & <My Wifes Name Removed> " can you just put <CAA> or <My Wife>?

We get the idea and putting the whole thing every time is distracting to the readability of the letter.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW Mothers..

..............................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• metatron
    metatron

Repsonse:

Dear Mom,

I forgive you and what you're doing.

Sincerely,

Confused

metatron

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

The guilting would make a stereotypical Jewish mother proud. Also masterful manipulation and expert passive-aggressive punitive jabs.

If it was me, I would consider not responding.

Plus, you are helping other people by showing what you're going through.

I found out something about my father when I was 39 that I couldn't believe. Now I'm 60, it has ALMOST sunk in. Meaning, it's hard when it's your parent.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

OUTLAW --- I AM GOING TO PUT THAT ON A T-SHIRT ROFL

Guys thank you for all these responses. I have recieved 6... that is right 6 emails this mornign from various people lambasting me about things... 80% of which are not true. Me and my wife are currently reading them and sending insane responses to people in an attempt to just screw withthem.

I know for most people this path seems ridiculous, but this religion is a friggin joke. The people are so mind-numbingly brainwashed that nothing you can say / write / scream in their ear-holes will make any dent in their insanity. Last night we both discussed that we have absolutely nothing to lose by going out in a blaze of glory. Because of the crack-pot religion I have no friends that I give a rats behind about. I have no family outside of my brother, sister, mother and father - that I even freaking know...(I am not bull-shffing)

i have no connection to anything or anyone that will hurt me. The only person I cared about was my grandmother and she died 4 years ago. My father I found out yesterday told the elders that Margarita glasses left by a former owner of this house is probably what is preventing GODS SPIRIT from working with me.... WHAT THE BLOODY HELL KIND OF CRAZY IS THIS. He told them I won't help them because I am associateing with an old school friend THAT IS IN OPPOSITION TO WITNESSES. An ELDER lying to another ELDER about his own son. This was told to me by my sister who has already stopped going regularly after only 1 year.

I am going to re-write my letter of disassociation and walk it up to the presiding overseer during the next meeting during the bible highlights. I want the watchtower to know that I do not want to be associated with this crackpot group of people any longer. I do not owe them that - but I want them to know that I am not scared of them and that I detest them as a group

• rowan
    rowan

C&A, please keep posting. I have been enjoyed reading about your experiences. WOW, no child should be told that it was recommended their mother aborted them... sick.

• sspo
    sspo

Usually they take a stand against the organization because they have been counseled about something. As a result, they pridefully resent the counsel, become bitter and jealous and in the end, reject the counsel. They reject Jehovah’s service, field ministry and don’t try to make disciples, rather they try to draw away disciples of Jesus. As a result the scriptures tell us to avoid them.

None of the above is true.

We left after realizing the watchtower is a cult and their doctrines don't make any sense.

Rather talk to a mule than try to reason with a brainwashed JW.

Just be patient, keep your cool and keep in mind we felt the same way as your parents about those that became "apostate".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit