More fear and paranoia WT-style! (11/15/13 WT)

by LostGeneration 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

OBEY when we tell you to drink more Kool-Aid

• Mr Fool
    Mr Fool

So instead of a humble approach that they hoping for Jehovah´s help "...the elders must be absolutely convinced that Jehovah will deliver us"

A humble attitude?

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

DATA-DOG / Jeffro >>

Who is the Assyrian supposed to be anyway?

Isaiah's prophecy - Light for All Mankind, Vol. I (2000)

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

I just stumbled across this on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/1jnsx8/what_is_happening_in_october/

Apparently (can someone confirm this?) there is a presentation for only baptized JWs in October (not sure if it's only in the US?). Some in the discussion at Reddit have said it's a streaming of the Annual Meeting, but the GB have never seen reason to do that in the past, despite the technology previously being available.

It seems odd to me that baptized JWs are to be told something in October so close to the 'warning' in the November 15 Watchtower (received prior to the October 'presentation') to obey whatever strange instructions they may receive...

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Steaming hot loaf!

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Nar Supply.... you're a Genius!....a Guru....you're Phenomenal!!

can I have some of your meds?

insot4

• friendaroonie
    friendaroonie

Data dog I hope you get away with your family still in tact . I wwill pray if it does any godd. That haviing been said no time like the present. There are multi faceted attack plans im sure you know about. But my personal favorite is becoming the worliest family inthe hall. Fullfill the worldy xreamz of yojr kids and as ife. Be the little tempti g devil evs r present satisfying their every desire. Ballet class soccer. Cfencing. Basket weaving. Golf. Long vacations. A surprise trip to work where the need is great that you turn knto an jltimate vacation stayi mnemonic g As ay for months where there are no halls andlearning a neww language which helped me leave. I hope it aorks out.

• HowTheBibleWasInvented
    HowTheBibleWasInvented

And I need to ask. Is not (In the USA) religious freedom part of the law? If so then the WT has broken this law many times. I'm in Canada and note that the WT has slightly more hold on American publishers then Canadian (slightly) Why? I think the rights in the USA could topple the WTS in ,minutes

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bump.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit