NINE REVERSALS IN JULY 15TH WATCHTOWER

by The Searcher 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VM44
    VM44

An elder once said that Russell's pyramid was built by "The Evil Slave"

There is no "Evil Slave" now, so who built this pyramid monument to Charles T. Russell?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

With these current nine reversals, plus the flip flopping of the generation understanding, plus all other past major errors in WT Bible theology, plus God knows what's next by way of new thought to change old thought; can it be said that WT's GB have sinned against the rank and file?

Is asking for an apology asking too much?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

This is wrong as well...

There is no Great Crowd of domestics. The Great Crowd come through the Great Tribulation. Since the GT has not occurred, there is no GC. So, there are really 4 classes, 1) The Domestic Anointed. 2) The Domestic anointed prospective GC. 3) The domestic non-anointed . 4) The domestic non-anointed GC prospective members.

Also, don't JWs believe in the rapture now?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley
    so who built this pyramid monument to Charles T. Russell?

Pyramids are "God's stone witness" - CT Russell

Pyramids are "Satan's stone witness" - JF Rutherford

Maybe it was a collaboration project between Satan and God.

Is asking for an apology asking too much?

Historically, yes. Quit being so unreasonable.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

So, there are really 4 classes, 1) The Domestic Anointed. 2) The Domestic anointed prospective GC. 3) The domestic non-anointed . 4) The domestic non-anointed GC prospective members.

Actually there's a fifth class: Gross Domestic Product (GDP).

Andre and the inactive JW kid from the "Prodigal Son Returns" dvd are in this class.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Elton John said it best: 'Sorry seems to be the hardest word!'

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

. . . to be followed up by

Eight dukes... blah,blahblah...

The Watchtower 2013, November 15, page 16

To be followed by " Obey Jehovah's Shepherds"

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Lets not forget that since they the Governing Body consider themselves the Faithful and discreet slave because there feeding the domestics then infact they are the same as the Pope (Vicar of Christ) of Rome since he considers himself the one feeding the flock based on the scripture in Matt chapter 16 (i think) where Jesus tells Simon/Peter 'feed my sheep'. So the JWs have 8 little Pope's or one Pope as a Body not sure. Infact that may be a good question to ask the JW's next time you see one. So is Your GB 8 Popes now or just 1 as a collective body?

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

"There are some things I know — I know that Jehovah is God, that Christ Jesus is his

Son, that he gave his life as a ransom for us, that there is a resurrection.

Other things I'm not so certain about. 1914 — I don't know. We have talked about 1914

for a long time. We may be right and I hope we are."

Nathan Knorr (commenting on Fred Franz's taped talk on 1975) - Crisis of Conscience, page 260

Eschatology is not for the faint of heart.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

I really have mixed emotions about attending this particular set of studies. Perhaps I can make it through the first without standing up on a chair and screaming that this is all nonsense. Maybe not. If I do go, I will try to get a chair on the side so I can see most of the faces of the audience. I suspect that the elders will be well-prepared to answer during those uncomfortable moments when nobody raises their hands. A few of the other hard-core regulars can be counted-on to read back what is directly stated in the paragraph. I'm curious as to the mix of bobble-head agreement there will be compared to those who are just seeing the material for the first time (a large %) and having a WTF moment.

My wife has no idea what the overlapping generation thing is about and it is apparently not important to her. Perhaps this too will just fall into that category of 'deeper' things that we just can't understand (right away). Then we will have follow-up demos at the CA with a young MS admitting to an elder that he is a bit confused about it. The elder will just put his hand on his shoulder and tell him not to worry about it and just trust the GB.

Might be a good time to plan a stumbled exit to the door.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit