NINE REVERSALS IN JULY 15TH WATCHTOWER

by The Searcher 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ding
    Ding

It will be interesting to see how all this will be presented in the WT study.

Despite how many major changes they are making, I fear that most JWs will consider them minor adjustments.

Many will say, "Isn't this what we've believed all along?"

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Splash: Am I correct in thinking there's another reversal:

• WT 07 1/1 said the 1st resurrection began between 1914-1935 and some resurrected ones are communicating truths to the GB. The new teaching is that this resurrection will not occur until they are judged and appointed over all his belongings in the future.

Actually, the 2007 view is also a reversal. Russell originally taught that the resurrection began in 1881 and was complete by 1889.

But, since Russell has been relegated to the "not so significant also-rans" we can ignore that WT flip-flop also.

• pixel
    pixel

WTH? See on page 23, the illustration, there's a kid on the first row. He must be what? Like 4 years old? holding a crazy WT!!! Lol.

7. The 'domestics' are only the anointed - Page 23, par 13

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley
    there's a kid on the first row. He must be what? Like 4 years old?

Everyone in the audience is spiritually 4 years old. It's the only way WT can sell this tripe.

• pixel
    pixel
    there's a kid on the first row. He must be what? Like 4 years old?
    Everyone in the audience is spiritually 4 years old. It's the only way WT can sell this tripe.

Lol. Even Losch? I bet he is like 2 years old.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" It's bad enough when WT says some Bible texts are literal and others are figurative. It is incomprehensible when it says that elements within the same parable are literal and figurative. "

It's a figliteral parablophecy. It's a very unique set of scriptures. I am shocked that you would question the channel.

• startingover
    startingover

Marked

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

To drive the point home that all the anointed including the GB and the 'Other Sheep' are domestics, you can see GB Losch and his misses sitting to the right of the little girl who is commenting (referring to pg 1 of this thread, thank you Atlantis).

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

. . . to be followed up by

The Watchtower 2013, November 15, page 16

• minimus
    minimus

At the WT. Study, they will just read whatever the paragraph says, no more, no less.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit