Great News!

by haboob48 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• haboob48
    haboob48

Well I do not post here very much and usually what I have to say........well...isn't that important! But......I am the proud grandmother of twin girls as of August 10! I am so proud of my daughter, who is 25, just gave birth to twin girls.........No painkillers........Nothing! She is amazing! What am I more proud of? NOT raising my kids a Jehovahs Witnesses. I was disfellowshipped in 1984 so I NEVER went to a kingdom hall or assembly as a Mother. There was never an utter from me about God while raising my kids, and if they wanted religion then, well they were on their own! They turned out GREAT! And that is all I could have ever asked for. I am pretty sure I raised atheists unintentionally, but I always believed they knew the journey to God should they need him. I am so in love with my grandchildren, it is JUST LIKE looking my own children in the face, I never knew I could love these babies as much as I love my own kids! This is the most important step I have stepped in my life! I so love MY children, and I love my grandchildren as much if not more! The disconnect that the JW religion wants followers to have, well, not here in my life! But I have more hurdles to jump, and with the help of this forum............I will get there! LOVE you all and am looking forward to help in the future!

• chicken little
    chicken little

So happy for you! Congratulations and enjoy your new role in life. I am going to be granny also in November and January, my daughter is expecting and my daughter-in-law. Life is good.

Hugs Chicken little

• laverite
    laverite

I'm so very happy for you! What a beautiful post and what a delight to read about your new precious grandchildren.

• haboob48
    haboob48

thanks to chicken little and laverite! I could not have kinder words!

HB48

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Haboob48...My first thought...someone is pregnant? : )

Then I read your post. Ahhh, the happiness of a Grandmother. I am so happy for all of you!

Hugs and kisses all around from Aunt LoisLane.

• zeb
    zeb

congratulations to all.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

That was an awesome opening post. One purpose of JWN is to support each other. A great way that is done is by showing our successes and growth away from Watchtower thinking. Your post beautifully describes a life of growing away from WTS with raising your child completely away from the cult and the great results.

I wish you well in your path of helping raise and spoil your grandkids.

• nugget
    nugget

Congratulations.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Nice one! Congratulations.........

• wasblind
    wasblind

((((((( Hooba48 ))))))) Congratulations !!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit