Great News!

by haboob48 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• Glander
    Glander

Happy day! Twin girls, very sweet.

Best to all, Hab.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Congrats! I too know the happiness of not raising my daughter in the cult. She was free to enjoy a normal, active childhood. What joys you have to look forward to with your new little ones. I left in 84/85, around the same time as you, so I know what it is like to still need the support of sites like this, even if it's just reading what others have gone through to be free or to keep up with the latest craziness so we can understand our relatives who are still in. Take care, and don't spoil them too much!

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

haboob, thats just an awesome story! Best to you!

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Congratulations haboob48 on your daugther giving birth to twins.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Ding
    Ding

Congratulations!!

• Bella15
    Bella15

Congratulations!

• Mum
    Mum

Congratulations? What are their names? How much did they weigh? Can you post some pictures? I love babies!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

haboob48, I sent you a PM.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Grandkids are the BEST things in life! I know you are so happy, and wish the best to you and your family!

• haboob48
    haboob48

I just want to say Thanks to an incredible group of people! I love you all for your wonderful responses, I would never have thought I would get any. The twins are the newest of my grand-brood, lol... I also have an 11 month old grandson and a 3 year old grandson(he is big brother to the twins) While all that is happening I do have a 9 year old...I am busy! This is an incredable group for sure..........thanks again! Love you ALL!

hb48

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit