Ouija Board!!!

by XPeterX 92 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

To those who don't believe in this shyt:You'd better not post here

Ok...So you ever used it?What experiences do you have?Were you able to summon a demon?What did he tell you?What did you see?I'm really curious and I wanna try it!

• cofty
    cofty

There are no demons.

It is a story made to keep people frightened and dependent on god and her/his self-appointed spokespersons.

Have fun with your Ouija board, it is nothing but a child's toy.

• caliber
    caliber

A family member of mine was playing with an Ouija board as a teenager ...she ask who she would marry

They all laughed at the time because it spelt out a name with a lot of x's and y's which they had never heard of before.

A few years later she recalled that name and that experience because she did marry him !!!!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It will tell you, " Something significant will happen...SOON(tm)." Seriously, I never tried one. I believe they are just a toy, like a magic 8 ball. I do believe in the supernatural, just not in Ouija boards.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The topic has been discussed here many times, try using the search engine for this web site and you'll come

to loads of information.

PS. the planchette or movable item on the board is simply being moved by the people who have their fingers or hands on it.

This has been tested many times.

Since a probable answer appears from each ponited to letter , this invokes the imagination to think it was spirits moving the piece on the board.

Its a toy for children to play and use their imagination with, the reason why you mostly find these boards for sale in toy stores.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

......you can make up better words playing scrabble....

• cantleave
    cantleave

Google "ideomotor effect"

• okage
    okage

In 2004, my friend Adrian, one of his friends, and myself were at his house. We made a ouija board from scratch and used it one dark and rainy night in White Settlement, TX. We were asking it yes and no questions for a while when I asked it to name my deceased grandmother, who died five years before. It started to head to the letter P (her name was Pamela) when we heard a scratching at the window. We were a little spooked and changed the question: "was that you?" It went to "no."

Moments later, while we tried to think of another question, his mother comes rushing into his room. The rain flooded the small creek behind their house and we needed to get out of there. His house was ruined that night. Not post-Katrina-ruined, but still fairly wrecked that he and his family needed to move.

Adrian and his friend to this day thought our ouija encounter caused the flood, but I tend to use Occam's Razor is simple situations like this. What's more logical? A triad of friends and acquaintances use a homemade divining board and contacted spirits that scratched at his window and flooded his house, OR a triad of friends and acquaintances were so busy making a divining board, none of them checked the weather or paid attention to the flooding rain outside?

• cofty
    cofty
    To those who don't believe in this shyt:You'd better not post here - XXXpeterXXX

hahahahahahahahahahahaha - pauses for breath - hahahahahahahaha

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

To those who don't believe in this shyt:You'd better not post here - XXXpeterXXX

If you do I'll send evils spirits to you from my OUIJA board when I get one.

ha ha ha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit