Ouija Board!!!

by XPeterX 92 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Yes, I'm sure the Parker Bros have developed a device that allows us to talk to dead people. Makes sense.

Do yourself a favor and look up the ideomotor effect.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I reserve the right to reserve my credulity until better evidence becomes available. You-tube videos, anecdotals, and fuzzy photos don't count.

http://www.sho.com/sho/penn-and-teller-bullshit/home

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I live in the San Francisco bay area. Many people commit suicide by jumping from the golden gate bridge. It seems likely to me that those who do so are depressed and are choosing to die there because it's a beautiful location and they are somewhat seduced by the romanticism of it, and the fact that others have done it before them. It seems ludicrous to me that the bridge itself somehow causes people to kill themselves. I imagine it is the same at that location in Japan. The reputation is drawing them.

Anecdotal stories of mysterious goings on with no proof except fuzzy pictures are not convincing to me. So someone saw a man, then he was gone, it's a forrest, he just walked away and was concealed by the trees. Just because the observer didn't see a flashlight didn't mean he didn't have one. Even if he didn't have a flashlight, he could have just climbed a tree and waited until daylight. Odd, but proof of nothing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit