Intro - First time Post- Ventilation (it's a good read actually)

by BLWashington 52 Replies latest jw friends

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Welcome! Sounds like your life is pulling together despite the JW baggage hung on you by your "family".

• Pterist
    Pterist

@BLWA, Thank you for sharing and welcome ;).....

• Quendi
    Quendi

Welcome and thanks so much for sharing your story with us. I found it inspiring and strengthening.

Quendi

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing your story! I'm glad you're able to move and also your sibblings.

Peace

Kool Jo

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho
    He died but the night before he died, he told me that he wished we had more time...

that is so sad and so wonderful for you at the same time. I am choking back tears reading that.... thank you

• happy@last
    happy@last

Welcome, so pleased you found your true family, enjoy life's journey.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

WELCOME BL. Nice to have you here with us. Thanks for posting your story. It has always confounded me at how judgmental Witnesses can be.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

A big welcome to you. I comment to mark this and read your intro a bit later as I gotta run.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Welcome. Loved your dream of working for a sports team. Most parents would have been super proud of that dream.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Hello BL! thank you for writing your story and so glad you have forged connections with your dad and siblings. Also like skeeter1, i think it was remarkable you were considering your career so thoughtfully.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit