Rudds new asylum seeker policy

by barry 110 Replies latest jw friends

• still thinking
    still thinking

That does appear to be what he said Jeffro...

• mP
    mP

Jeffro

Every society has fundamentalists and moderates. It must be nice for you that you've got them all nicely stitched up as "they".

mP:
    You know very well i didnt say that. i placed many qualifiers in my text. its the worst form of patheticness when one invents hatred when you very well know the other person never implied that in any form.

• barry
    barry

I haven't got any solid evidence as to the 90% who lose their papers at this time only what various ministers have said.

May I say something about Jeffro claiming the that traditionally 90% of boat people being genuine refugees.

Firstly the 90% referred to are refugees that were given the benefiof the doubt without papers by the Labour party.

May I suggest most of these so called refugees are liars.

I read a book by Ayaan Hirsi Ali called Infidel . Ayaan is a muslin women from Somarlia who was sent to Canada to marry her cousin. She travelled to Germany and then to Holland where she applied for asylum but she was instructed to tell a lie to get refugee status. Ayaan later went to university joined a political party and was voted into the Duch Parliment. She had worked with muslims as an interpretor and was very good assett to the muslim community in Holland. During her time in parliment Ayaan claimed she had lied to receive refugee status and was sacked from parliment for a time. Ayaan also made the claim from her experiance working as a translator 99% of muslims claiming refugee status in Europe lie to gain that status and Europe has the same requirements as Australia no papers are required only your word.

Ayaan later was recieved back into parliment and actually her citizenship was also cancelled. The information can be found in the book Infidel.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I suppose people would lie to get a shot at a better life. But maybe they should look at why their countries are holes in the first place and ours aren't.

• barry
    barry

Julia , the most amazing thing is many muslims when they go to a goood country want to bring the hell they left to their new country many openly want sharia law in Australia some are happy to leave it behind

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

barry:

May I suggest most of these so called refugees are liars.

Sure, why not. You'd obviously know.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I read a book by Ayaan Hirsi Ali called Infidel

Is that the only thing you got from that book? Ayaan Hirsi is a VERY brave woman.

But maybe they should look at why their countries are holes in the first place and ours aren't.

Really? The assylum seekers should look at that? I think they've seen enough.

• still thinking
    still thinking

many muslims when they go to a goood country want to bring the hell they left to their new country many openly want sharia law in Australia some are happy to leave it behind

Are they the Assylum seekers? There seems to be a LOT of generalization going on in this thread.

• barry
    barry

still thinking , I never said they were the asylum seekers that wanted sharia law but if a high number of asylum are muslim I would also assume many may want sharia law would that be reasonable? People of another religion don't usually push for sharia law do they? And sharia law is a barbaric law would you agree?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

barry:

I never said they were the asylum seekers that wanted sharia law

Okay...

but

here comes the non sequitur...

if a high number of asylum are muslim I would also assume

hasty generalisation

many may want sharia law would that be reasonable?

leading question, followed by...

People of another religion don't usually push for sharia law do they?

begging the question, leading into...

And sharia law is a barbaric law would you agree?

shifting the goalposts.

Nice work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit