Protesting

by zound 43 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I think ABibleStudent's idea would be the most effective, for the reasons he stated.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

"Off-the-record chat with your COBE on jehovahs-witness.net!"

"See Bethel like an insider, before you apply: JWD.com"

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hard to remove sticker to covertly paste in the rest rooms, back of chairs, and car bumper at assemblies seems a more viable option.

• SloppyJoe
    SloppyJoe

I have to agree, protesting OUTSIDE of a convention just reinforces what most already think. It did when I saw them. The idea of placing cards in bathrooms is really a great idea. You do it in secrecy, and anyone that reads it also gets the card in secrecy. I think that would be a much wiser method. Doing exactly as they say, yelling and screaming, outside just reinforces that you're crazy and are a tool of satan in their minds.

• Honesty
    Honesty

"READ A BIBLE INSTEAD OF THE WATCHTOWER & THE NWT"

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

I didn't read the issue but I think the protesting thing is more in reference to the OWS stuff.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Help need preaching! and prayers!

jw.net

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Cards with JWFacts printed on, put them under all the cars windscreen wipers. They have to pick them up or the wipers wont work

GA

• MissMyHarley
    MissMyHarley

Do Nothing. Sit Back. Let the Internet do the work. Look how many have found the websites so far. Let people find the info on there own because only when searching for themselves they will read, listen,act. Very Old saying...... You can lead a Horse to Water but YOU can not force him to drink.

• James Jackson
    James Jackson

1984 Watchtower magazine's version a "this Generation" showing the names of all those that have died

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit