Protesting

by zound 43 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• zound
    zound

Is Watchtower baiting apostates with this new Awake?

"Is protest the answer?"

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201307/is-protest-the-answer/

Speaking of which - I plan on doing a peaceful protest against the upcoming convention in my area - any idea for the message one my sign?

• Narcissistic Supply

<<<< Speaking of which - I plan on doing a peaceful protest against the upcoming convention in my area - any idea for the message one my sign?>>>>

"Will Work for Food!"

• cofty
  • zound
    zound

I was thinking "Ask the Governing Body about their UN membership"

• Think About It
    Think About It

Keep your message short & simple

WATCHTOWER is a cult

• Fernando
    Fernando

"Is legalism apostasy?"

(If they look it up in the wt library, they will read a great article that reads like a summary of Ray Franz' ISOCF).

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi zound, DON'T protest outside of the convention and help feed the WTBTS's message that JWs are being persecuted.

Instead attend the convention long enough to place stickers and business-card size pieces of paper in lavatories, in WTBTS propaganda, and else where with the URL addresses of reputable websites such as www.jwfacts.com, www.watchtowerdocuments.com, www.jwsurvey.org, www.freeminds2.org, and www.freedomofmind.com with smart phone barcodes. If more ex-JWs/JWs attended DC's and assemblies to place this type of information at the conventions/assemblies, the WTBTS would go ballastic and would either become more controlling or eventually discontinue having DC's and assemblies.

The more controlling that the WTBTS becomes: the more likely that JWs will be able to see TTATT.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• zound
    zound

"Your children deserve an education"

• glenster

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit