An official Jw.org YouTube channel.

by His Excellency 77 Replies latest jw friends

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

This is one corny video, but it shows the "free labor" scam is alive and well in Watchtower Land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-ptPsV67_k&feature=c4-overview&playnext=1&list=TLRSsppcxKhU0

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I used a completely different account, so unless they trace ip and computer addresses , they won't connect mine.

This will be an interesting experiment

Can't beat um join um, and try to fight them with more personal internet "guilt" for straying away from the "approved" sites.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I'm curious. Do the workers there get covered by workmens comp if injured on the site? Like does the WTBTS have to carry workmens comp? Disability insurance?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Thank You Jehovah for this wonderful new Witness to the World!?

I just posted this shit. Let's see if they connect sooner7nc to MrSooner7nc.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

sooner -

lol

• Jeffro
  • Listener
    Listener

I can't believe that they have done this. They keep saying that they are no part of the world. Youtube makes it's money out of advertising and the JW video's have plenty of that plastered either on/before the video or on the same page. It would be like having the Watchtower printed in a commercial magazine or newspaper.

There are two other JW org Youtube sites, in two other languages. One of them has a lot more videos posted.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thank you for mentioning this His Ecxellency! Once it is made known to Those in the congs it should get a lot of views. I was able to share the Wallkill Expansion video to my FB page.

• factfinder
    factfinder

I like the video of the expansion at Wallkill. I hope they make more videos on the progress of the construction there. They are also greatly expanding the WEC and this year begin work on the new complex at Warwick. I'd guess all should be completed by 2017 or so.

• briffoux
    briffoux

The channel is up for 1 week and only gets 2000 views? Perhaps it should be renamed the Pioneer Shuffle channel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit