An official Jw.org YouTube channel.

by His Excellency 77 Replies latest jw friends

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

So I clicked one of the videos and the next page had links to allllllll sorts of things that I am sure Watchtower will not approve of. I am beginnning to think that they have not really thought this through

• zound
    zound

Comments are enabled but there are no comments on any of the videos, but plenty of thumbs down - moderation you think?

• baltar447
    baltar447

LOL!

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

I was immediately blocked and I never attempted to post a comment on that channel until now... how the hell did they know they needed to block me?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Great news is that it's been up for a week and there's not many "views". Probably, most are from us apostates. Shit, I've put up threads on here that had more views then they got. They are going to have to let the JW population know, so they boost their view count. That will be great, as JWs get on YouTube. Loving it!!!

Looked at Video 5, "Let's go out in Service." I've never seen anything more stupid in my life. Made for a 3 year old who likes DORA the Explorer.

Skeeter

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I'm already banned from that channel for asking about their shunning policy...

LOL. I may get banned too. I just commented: Yep. This "religion" is really a cult.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

oops. and I was signed in with my real name.

• talesin
    talesin

Caleb's Airplane - maybe you are on their list of 'known apostates' taken from facebook!

tal

• talesin
    talesin

lmao @ dazed!

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Can they somehow see what users watch their videos?

NJy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit