I lost my pet today...

by tooktheredpill 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• king james bible believer
    king james bible believer

animals have souls so they are created to be eternal. You will see your pet again if you have repented and excepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior. The same reason why god created man to live forever. The animal human relationships are gods way of showing us that we were created to live forever because we have such a short time with them. (same way that God has a short time with us, that is why all men were created to be eternal. God is a just so he created a eternal punishment for man as well that would last forever , because people like hitler. it would be unfair and god would be unjust for those murdered in cold blood at his command for him to not any more after death than to suffer an eternal punishment

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Tookthe redpill, I am sorry for your loss. It was just tonight, (before reading your post), that I had said to my family that I missed Skipper, a dog that passed years ago. I get into trouble with the family when I mention Skipper, he was such a great dog. Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I am so sorry for your loss.

Losing a pet is losing part of your family.

• clarity
    clarity

Awww so sorry ... they are such unforgetable charactors,

our terrier loved to eat the ends of our ice cream cones!

• Dagney
    Dagney

So sorry for your loss.

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

G'day TTRP. So sorry for your loss. I know what you are going through - it's a terrible pain to endure.

I hope that the accute pain passes soon and although you will still have to live with the loss of faithful little mate , at least you will be able to think of the good times you shared.

All the best.

• new22day
    new22day

Hey there - so sorry for the loss of your beloved dog. It's one of the worst pains imaginable. How lucky your little maltese was to be loved so much. I'm sure you gave your pup a great life and you were/are loved in return for that. Peace to you.

• smiddy
    smiddy

TTRP

So sorry for your loss , a couple of years ago we had to let go of our toy poodle after 16.5 years , a few months ago we had to do the same to our cat who adopted us when "lilly" was still a pup,so about 14 years we had her.Unlike offspring of ours who grow up and make their own life,independant of us ,animals are always loyal and dependant upon you ,looking for food warmth and affection ,which they give back unconditionally. My favourite saying "Nobody loves your more than a pet does" and their loss is devastating.

My condolences

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

I neglected to name our cat" Daisy" so sorry girl.

smiddy

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

@sooner - I love that expression: "fur kids" :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit