WT Conspiracy Theory - Pinky Ring - DUMB, I know

by cappytan 47 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Conspiracy theorists are no more stupid than witnesses. Yeah, I think some are attracted to witnesses cuz it echoes their own suspicion of government and religion.

Sometimes ex jw's turn into conspiracy theorists just trying to make sense of all the witness crazy, there doesn't seem to be another reasonable explanation!

• Oubliette
  • rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Neither of his rings are Masonic. It would include both the square and compass. It is very rare that it is a pinky ring. It will normally have the letter "G" in the center. These rings are big and bulky never seen one that was small.

Even the ladies groups our rings are not that small.

• sir82
    sir82

That's a wacky photo, and not just because of Lett's creepy mug.

He's only got 3 fingers.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    OMG from Virgin sacrifice in the Kingdom Hall to tight pants conspiracies and now ring-gate. All these conspiracies are getting a bit much for me.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Geez...the rings are Ringlys. When the light flashes on them, it looks like a triangle.

No Masonic sign. Just light bouncing off a cut stone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5c06ayfTYs

• runForever
    runForever

It looks like two lines converge sort of like the star trek "A". other than that it looks like a 5 sided star with the lower

legs taller.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

At least the Freemasons seem to have some demonstrable impact on society.

x

The WTS are pretty much Freemason wannabes...

...all of the imagined elitism, none of the real-world influence, and much more embarrassing secrets.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Could it be......

A monogram of his initials?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    @crow- if they made those for men i would buy ten

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit