WT Conspiracy Theory - Pinky Ring - DUMB, I know

by cappytan 47 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• steve2
    steve2

Oh well, the organization has been so free and easy in accusing other religious organizations of being linked to every imaginable heinous outfit that it shouldn't be surprised that others can accuse it of having links to the Masonic community. God, they've been accused of having links to far worse outfits!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Do any other GB wear such rings?

Did our friend Franz wear one?

• WildSteve
    WildSteve

did anybody see August 2018 broadcasting yet? Masionic rings always worn on the right hand little finger, these are gatekeep rings.

Brother let shows his in a big way, and then the other old brother who was in prison in Spain, when he tells his story they really make a big deal on his gatekeeper masonic ring on his little finger of his right hand.

• WildSteve
    WildSteve

OMG this video is amazing, when the Elder shows his masonic ring.

He was signalling and checking her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=25&v=tTKQtp-ULwA

Im interested to know who many Elders in different congregations wear these pinky rings?

I know a few who do, apparently there is a brother in London Bethel who is overseer of the dining room, his name is Phillip Marsh. He always wears his masonic gatekeeper rings on his right hand in special situations.

He has recently been accepted into the higher ranks of the secrets masonic society.

• Exelder
    Exelder

I was elder for MANY years and can assure you that there was not even a whisper of such things.

• WildSteve
    WildSteve
    Exeldera day ago

I was elder for MANY years and can assure you that there was not even a whisper of such things.

Normal Elders dont get to know

this is only for the very high ups

• WildSteve
    WildSteve

Is this a Question from Readers for hopeful inclusion in an upcoming Watchtower?

Given their widespread historical use among the pagans and worldly people, should Christians, including members of the Governing Body, wear dress rings?

Christians should not really wear any rings, even wedding rings. We dont throw confetti or have horse shoes we shouldnt wear rings of any kind.

But those are gatekeeper rings worn by the GB, it goes as high as skulls and bones.

• Exelder
    Exelder

Whatever, Wildsteve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit