Open letter – Re: Mr. Bowen, Mrs. Anderson

by Prime 91 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Simon
    Simon

Prime: you are a little transparent - all you talk about is the WTS child abuse issue or 'non issue' as you want to make out.

If there are no issues then why not instruct elders to call the authorities when the 'thing you believe never happens' ... happens ?

Isn't it because your dirty, grubby, sorry-excuse for a spiritual organisation is actually riddled with abusers and coverups?

What are you defending? Doesn't Jehovah control things? Don't you have confidence in him to purify his organisation, using wordly authorities to do it?

Isn't the reality that your faith and confidence is weak because deep down, even though you won't admit it, you know the org is corrupt and has a problem and doesn't even measure up to the Catholic church now for 'doing the right thing'.

Your blind propaganda fools no one and shows you up for what you are. A perfect WTS supporter.

That wasn't a compliment.

• Simon
    Simon

Oh, and Jesus did away with the old testament. Tear it up and get with the times. We don't let 2000+ year old goat herders advise us on good child protection policies. Or do you take all the OT as divine gospel? Of course not, like your corporate masters you pick and chose what you follow as it suits.

2 witnesses? How many have faced JC's at the word of a SINGLE elder who is happy to play judge-dredd when it comes to apostacy or questioning a belief?

And yet when it comes to the welfare of small children you roll out the legalise and circle the waggons.

Pathetic.

• watson
    watson

Simon! The JWs worship he Hebrew God!

• Prime
    Prime
    Prime: you are a little transparent - all you talk about is the WTS child abuse issue or 'non issue' as you want to make out.
    If there are no issues then why not instruct elders to call the authorities when the 'thing you believe never happens' ... happens ?
    Isn't it because your dirty, grubby, sorry-excuse for a spiritual organisation is actually riddled with abusers and coverups?
    What are you defending? Doesn't Jehovah control things? Don't you have confidence in him to purify his organisation, using wordly authorities to do it?
    Isn't the reality that your faith and confidence is weak because deep down, even though you won't admit it, you know the org is corrupt and has a problem and doesn't even measure up to the Catholic church now for 'doing the right thing'.
    Your blind propaganda fools no one and shows you up for what you are. A perfect WTS supporter.
    That wasn't a compliment.

I've talked about a few things. What's the Catholic church have to do with anything that is stated? Has the Catholic church ever been held to account for domestic abuse by any given church member? Domestic abuse is an unfortunate societal problem. There's limits when it comes to making others responsible for a crime they didn't commit.

When it comes to some persons, they get satisfaction out of any kind of malfeasance related to Jehovah's Witnesses. In the minds of these people, a person who commits a crime becomes a pawn, a weapon for assaulting innocent persons. You don't have to look very far to arrive at this conclusion. You don't even have to look past this forum. That's what I believe. That's why most JWs hardly ever come near places like this forum. Too much negativity and blind hatred.

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

That's what I believe. That's why most JWs hardly ever come near places like this forum. Too much negativity and blind hatred

Nothing to do with being forbidden to, then?

Retro

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Very good comments, Prime.

Regretfully, some try to sweep these crimes or accusations of crimes under the carpet and disencourage the victims from reporting to the police, but such a disencouragement should never be made, quite the contrary, and with that in mind, your comments were very good. Perhaps particularly in that you manage to state that there are two questions to be considered - one being the reporting to the police, but the other one being what the congregation can do in terms of disfellowshiping. It DOES take either two witnesses (or victims) or one witness but repeated assaults to throw the bastard out, but it does NOT take two witnesses or repeated assaults to report him to the police. One has to have two lines of thought in the head at the same time - but to many newspaper headlines producers, that seems to be a bit too difficult.

I would so much welcome a decent discussion, but that seems to be such a difficult task, there are many people feeling hurt for other reasons, and then a topic like this is one that makes it boil over. I've been there, seen it, experienced it - so to me it is not theory, it is reality as hard as it can get, as hard as it comes, and I have seen many errors committed, but I prefer not to go howlin' with the pack.

• prologos
    prologos

Prime:

"divulging this type of information through an unauthorized channel into the congregation can result in a defamation lawsuit."

please explain.

unauthorized channels, the elder's wifes gossiping?

• Simon
    Simon

Prime: your answer was just hot air, it didn't address any of the questions I raised.

C'mon ... gods representatives on earth must have some good and comprehensive answers surely?

People might start to think it's just a bunch of guys, some corporate lawyers and a whole tub of self-preservation applied liberally.

• erbie
    erbie

Also, if they really believe in 'paying back Caesar's things to Caesar', why on earth are they constantly fighting governments in the law courts to claim back money that they deem as 'unfair taxes'?

Such hypocrites!!!

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

@Prime

Okay then, let's play by your rules and the rules of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society Of New York along with the rules of the NGO Religion commonly known as Jehovah's Wintesses. Let's protect the ones sexually abusing our children in the congregations and assemblies!

If you wholeheartedly believe that ALL elders are Holy Spirit Appointed, filled with "common sense" and loyal to Jehovah, then EVERYTHING and EVERYONE including children who have claimed to be sexually abused by the elders, ministerial servants, pioneers or bethelites are false, made up storiesm lies coming from mentally diseased apostates just looking to corrupt the organization. Right? ALL OF THEM!

Could you or any other elder with his "common sense" really believe that?

You came here with the purpose and intent of implying that a loving person, GOD FORBID A WOMAN, who actively served your organization for so many years and even in Bethel, is a lying, untrustworthy person, who makes ridiculous claims about paedofiles and sex offenders that serve within the organization.

And that's jut sad!

"You don't even have to look past this forum. That's what I believe. That's why most JWs hardly ever come near places like this forum. Too much negativity and blind hatred."

And did you learn nothing from this year's District Convention? Did you fail to listen and take notes on Saturday mornings simposium entitled "Beware of Apostates!"?

If you really, truly want to obey what is in the scriptures and the Organization then post your name, phone number, address and congregation to this forum and I will personally send it to Brother Richards who works at the legal department so that you may recieve the correct counsel and discipline for breaking one of the Organization's TOP rules of communicating with the disfellowshipped and APOSTATES on the internet.

Any excuse you use or state in your defense for posting on this APOSTATE internet forum will be immediately nullified.

You sicken me.

OneDayillBeFree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit