Was I too harsh?

by chrisuk 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

If you want him to leave you alone, ask a question that he doesn't have a sensible answer for, then refuse to let him weasel his way out of giving you an answer. Make him feel guilty for every trick he uses to fool you.

If he ever tries to talk about a different Bible subject, inform him that he hasn't answered your original question and you want to know why .... right now .... plus you still want it answered .... now would be a good time.

• chrisuk
    chrisuk

Thanks Black Sheep I'll try that one

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Liking your style ChrisUK. Send him some links, including CofC. Lol.

Loz x

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Hello Chris! i wish your mum could have tea with 3rdgen and learn what her story is! What was done to her and her family was straight from the home office, not some random elder who had a bad attitude.

Her mother and father gave a huge amount of money to the WT society for many years. WT has a published promise that if you loan them money in a "conditional loan," they will give the money back to you.

Her widowed mother asked for a sum to be returned to her from such a loan, when she found herself destitute. Guess what the message was from the office in NYC? "Tell her to apply for welfare." Those liars never helped her, they never kept their word.

They are still asking for money and giving the same promise to this day!!!

• chrisuk
    chrisuk

Thanks Lozhasleft and Lown Mylife. What they did to 3rdgens mother is terrible!! Why are the watchtower society always asking for money when they already have more than they'll ever need? Is it just gread or is there a plan?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit