Bon voyage cantleave. Have a safe trip!

Cedars

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

bttt

Yay! Wha's joining the group, too.

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

What time are you meeting? I hope I can join all of you.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

@awaken2004 -

According to Dagney's facebook post, the exact time is not yet set but probably will be something 'lunch-ish'. She says she will talk to Randy/Dogpatch later today and will advise.

I hope you can join us.

-Aude.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Ok I'm back. Phew, Internet down for the last day. Very excited to see everybody.

wha and I went to our very first LA meetup run by awaken2004 maybe 5 yrs ago. I am beyond thrilled she might be able to come.

Tnb I can look for you now in FB.

Hoping more will see this. I'm so looking forward to seeing my aposta-mates. Last night I went to a function where about half were JW's, including 4 elders from my old hall. I only went due to friendship and loyalty for my jw gf and her husband. I wanted to turn my car around so badly. Interestingly, some were just normal in how they were surprised and happy to see an old friend. One elder just kept niggling me, weird, like cant you just fekkin be a regular person? I figured he is annoyed because I'm out and he's stuck. One gf almost had a meltdown with an elder. She said they treated her badly while she was going through a divorce so she yelled at him. I was like WTF? And there was no wine.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Dagney wrote: And there was no wine.

LOL! Truly made me laugh. Must not have been a 'real' jw function then.

See you tomorrow. Text me if you need me. I won't internet access for the next 20 hours. (going out with friends today and no smart phone.)

• Dagney
    Dagney

Okay Aude. Have fun.

• thinking_not_believing
    thinking_not_believing

I get out tomorrow @ 4 now and work in LA county lol let me know

• Dagney
    Dagney

BTTT

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Have a great time!