Anyone Live in or around Los Angeles?

by cantleave 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

Hi cantleave! I'm mentally diseased and apostate and living in the LA area. Love to meet more like minded souls. I'm within 20 minutes of LAX. I'll PM you.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Dagney I have responded.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Bumping up.

Sunday,7/7, cantleave, Randy (Dogpatch), and I will be meeting up for a nosh. We would love to meet up with more mentally diseased apostates! We haven't decided on the place yet, leaving that up to Randy, but it will be around the Manhattan Beach/LAX area.

I'll keep BTTT to keep visible. With all the meetups going on, looks like we are having an international apostafest weekend! Come on out and get your aposta-groove on!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hey!! Count me in~!

Been too long since I've seen you guys. And never met cantleave - yet.

Dagney, can you please text or fb me the details. Thanks!

-Aude.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

bttt

• Dagney
    Dagney

Yay!!!! Yahoo!!! Yes, far too long Aude. LG's birthday? I promise I will still make it up your way. I'm thinking about a few days on the ocean. Work is still kicking my you know what for a few more weeks. Then after that, I need some time off.

I will let you know about Sunday.

Edited to add: Plenty of room at the table for more MDA's. (mentally diseased apostates)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Dagney - I will call / FB Message as soon as I land at LAX.

Aude - this will be fun!!

• Dagney
    Dagney

BTTT Socalians.

• thinking_not_believing
    thinking_not_believing

hey guys where are u headed too on Sunday night? I work in orange county till 7 pm? this sounds like it could be fun. PM me if u want my fb account.

• thinking_not_believing
    thinking_not_believing

hey guys where are u headed too on Sunday night? I work in orange county till 7 pm? this sounds like it could be fun. PM me if u want my fb account.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit