Who would you most like to meet.?

by JBean 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

I would honestly like to meet everybody!!
    To most of you I would like to give a big hug,
    To some of you I would like to give a good kick in the,

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

(((((((((((((Dave)))))))))))))((((((((((((Farkel)))))))))))))) Two of my favorite men on this forum. I want to meet the two of you at the same time. No, I'm not thinking dirty either. I just think we would have a good time laughing together. You guys are funny.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Sabine
    Sabine

I'd love to meet everyone on the board, I've met several on Tim's board, and it was a great experience!

On this board so far I've met:

Mulan and her husband, very kind, compassionate people!
    Tim and Xena, had a great dinner and wonderful conversation (Xena is beautiful not only outside but inside too).
    And Billygoat, so sweet, outgoing and very intelligent.

I live north of Seattle and part of the year in Maui...would love to meet any of you in the Northwest area.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

FARKEL since when do you live in Southern Ca? I thought you were down the road from Dave?

Well then I'll meet you at the Light House cafe on the Pier tomorrow afternoon.

No matter how thin you slice it there are always two sides
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Everybody - but I really would love to meet Flower and give her a big hug.

Rejoice in the healing and not in the pain.
    Rejoice in the challenge overcome and not in the past hurts.
    Rejoice in the present - full of love and joy.
    Rejoice in the future for it is filled with new horizons yet to be explored. - Lee Marsh 2002

• Farkel
    Farkel

plmkrzy,

: FARKEL since when do you live in Southern Ca?

I was there until about six weeks ago. I lived in San Diego's Ocean Beach community. I surfed for about twenty years, but the water seemed to get deeper, rougher and colder with each passing year!

: I thought you were down the road from Dave?

I'm actually UP the road (North) from Dave now. I'm temporarily in Washington State, but likely will soon go back down South. Three if my four children live here and I've been able to spend some quality time with them. They're all adults.

: Well then I'll meet you at the Light House cafe on the Pier tomorrow afternoon

We'll have to do that when I get back!

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

Dave,

: Except for the jerk part which I completely agree with the first part doesn't sound like you.

: Are you ill or are you just mad at me for taking this joke thing too far?

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You are so EASY! Gotcha!

Farkel

• heathen
    heathen

I would like to meet the wild crazy girls -venice -plh-xena-butalbee-ladonna. just so we can orgy lol

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Hmmm...kinda tuff to narrow it down:

the WIZ - intelligent...intriguing

SYN - intelligent...witty

Gopher - balanced...respectable

puffsrule - logical, clear and concise communicator

There are many more people i thoroughly enjoy on this board...
    Some for their humour & wit...some real entertainers here.
    Some for their sweetness and caring and playfulness.
    The above 4 just intrigue me enuf that i'd wanna meet them,
    partly cuz they don't bore me, partly cuz i'm just curious as to whether or not there are who/what they appear to be to me.

SPAZ

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Pretty much every female on the board. Xena, Mango, Butalbee, etc. Simon, and of course Fred Hall. No one ever picks me on these things. Is it that I'm an open book, or just plain BORING?

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit