Who would you most like to meet.?

by JBean 55 Replies latest jw friends

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Yeru...don't feel bad...noone picks me either...but then i'm new around here. and my spazzy disguise is a little too effective in this regard. hehe

i guess we fit in the ones that say "i'd like to meet everyone".

i think its cuz u speak about your "lovely wife" that u don't get picked. teehee.

i would have picked u cuz u really remind me of this neat guy i once dated. *wink* but alas u r taken.....tee-hee

SPAZ

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I'd most like to meet those who would most like to meet me!

Actually Mrs Ozzie and I are thinking of venturing away from the Great South Land for a break some time later this year (maybe) and we may be able to do that.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

There are way too many to name each and every one that I would like to meet. Plus, my hubby is against me meeting anyone from this board. Does anyone else have this problem?

Shimmer

• one
    one

What for?

A lot of people follow Jesus without even seeing his picture...
    just because of reading the Gospel.

If you really want to know her/him, read. Litle you need to find out if you READ.

VIDEO CONFERENCING, get a video camera and a wideband connection. I will let you know about reasonable cost alternative.

I am negotiating with Hughes...

I want to meet the very famous GB

Can any of you set up an appointment with this collective guy?

I have a couple of question saved in asscii digital format ready to convert to analog/audible as soon as i meet him.

• one
    one

Forgot one thing you cannot find out by reading her/his posts,

Yes, you cannot find out if the other person suffers from halitosis.
    (again dont take me seriously)

• waiting
    waiting

I've had the priveledge of meeting Comf, Sam Beli, and Yeru & family. I really didn't know any of them well before visits (I just kinda fought with Comf.

Without a doubt - it's great to meet each other. I missed meeting Lilacs a couple of weeks ago - we were still to far away from each other. *sigh* Perhaps next time?

Whenever the meetings are possible....go for it - I think for the most part, it can only help us.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit