Who would you most like to meet.?

by JBean 55 Replies latest jw friends

• JBean
    JBean

I'm just curious...If you had the opportunity, who on this board would you like to meet if given the chance (or could without getting "in trouble"!)? And why? (could be serious, could be fun...) I for one, am just sooo curious to meet the cat himself... just to find out if he's much different in person than in his online persona! ...and maybe pet him a few times in the process... (and of course, I'd like to meet a few who make this board and others possible.)

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

JBean,

I like to meet myself too.

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Let's see...

I already met Bodhisattva and flower.

I already know DIM, DIMs Wife, collegegirl, and badwillie.

Nikita is my sister.

Hmm...
    I wanna meet joy2bfree, BQE, ashitaka, and LDH
    Why?
    joy is kind and sweet.
    BQE seems to be very interesting.
    ashi is a homeboy.
    LDH cracks me up.

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Xena - the pictures speak for themselves!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I would like to meet Mr. Moe, and Mustang, and Joy2bfree, Flower, Mouthy. And Logical to give a *hug* to.
    Actually I would love to meet everyone. Love you all!!

• Simon
    Simon

umm... tough one - so many!

Seven, Kismet, Larc, Zazu, TeeJay, Amazing, Randy, ConcernedMama, Bea, FredHall (yes!)

lots more that I could't name everyone without it sounding like something out of Chronicles (remember trying to make an interesting point out of THAT bible reading!)

I hope we do get to meet with some of you one day

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

BitterMango, Xena, and many others but these fine ladies know why... oh yeah and Reborn

• zanex
    zanex

it wud be good to get you ALL in a assembly hall one day..heh heh heh...a couple thou kegger...several hundred portable full bars, a dance floor, smoke shop, and brothel off to the side..that sounds like a REAL party heh heh...

• Celia
    Celia

I'd like to meet Farkel
    and AlanF, and Metatron, and Amazing, and Englishman, and UncleBruce
    and Simon and Angaharad, and Mulan, and Lilacs and Venice, and FredHall and YK What? Yes YK, he just can't be as obnoxious in reality as he is on this board...
    and, and, and.................

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Every single one of you! I just love giving hugs and this way I would get to give lots and lots of them. Honestly, each and everyone of you have touched my heart in one way or another.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit