Who would you most like to meet.?

by JBean 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Adam
    Adam

The devil on my shoulder is screaming XENA! XENA! But the angel is reminding me that I am taken. Not sure who would win the fight if we met in person so I'll be safe and say Peaceloveharmony. I think she would be the coolest friend to just chill with.

• Francois
    Francois

Um, Beck.

Francois

• LB
    LB

I hope to meet up with megadude this summer scuba diving in Monterey Bay.

You Know might be interesting to meet.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• butalbee
    butalbee

Interesting thread....Would love to me all of you, except for the yoyo/sexyteen trio, too many to list...

But I think you already know who you are.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I would like to meet everyone who lives in Southern California just because.

I’d like to meet Lilacs and gopher, Beck and moe and Vi because they are too sweet to resist

I'd like to meet bea and neab because I like them

I’d like to meet Yadirf just to find out how really mean he really is, if he is

I’d like to meet seven007 in the company of Farkel and a beer or two along with a camcorder for obvious reasons

I’d like to meet the Englishman and Hipp because I like there humor

I’d like to meet path,joelbear,waiting,dedulas,hawkshaw,any many many others I can’t name them all it would take too long but just about everyone.

I'd like to go club hoppin with xena and PLH and LDH because I think it would be a lot of fun. ANd we would stop and pick up Butalbee and get her out of the house too.

I'd like to meet Bill and have a long talk with him. Over a big glass of iced tea.

I’d like to meet Simon and Angh and see who exactly started this. This is a very unique place. I have not seen another like it anywhere.
    Every single forum I have visited so far there is non that compare to this one. I hope it stays up for many more years.

No matter how thin you slice it there are always two sides
  • sf
    sf

1. Tom Talley

2. "Prominent Bethelite"

3. Joe Mesko (thinking of you everyday babe)

4. Paul Blizard

5. "Gator"

6. "FREDHALL"

7. Robert King

8. Theodore Jaracz

9. Norm/ Kent/ JanH. (just for COCKtails though)

10. seeker

11. MAD APOSTATE

12. Nelly

13. John D. Rockefeller

14. Robert Howard

15. Farkel

sKally

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I most would like to meet RANDY WATTERS in person wearing my necklace / wearing a new outfit for the occassion / hey this sounds like a date !!!!! qeenie and family

• LucidSky
    LucidSky

I'd like to meet a lot of people here actually ...especially Prisca. But alas, she lives in Italy?

LucidSky
    North American Prisca Fan Club

• Prisca
    Prisca

Lucid darling, I live in the land Down Under. The Vatican City thing is just a ploy to divert the many admirers that chase me.

There are so many that I'd love to meet.

Simon and Angharad
    Larc and Zazu
    Kismet
    Seven of Nine
    Cowboy
    LDH
    Randy Watters
    Mulan
    Seven006
    Thinker's Wife
    Waiting

plus several other Aussie posters that I'll get to meet next month!

• larc
    larc

Oh gosh,

I really would like to meet all of you. I have met a few, and I have talked to a few on the phone, and I liked everyone I have met and I have talked to, so I am sure I would like the many I have not met yet.

Yep, this is a very good place and a very good community we have here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit