Rich people don't create jobs

by slimboyfat 85 Replies latest social current

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Still thinking, You are still thinking

• piztjw
    piztjw

WOW! Just what I thought. Ex-jws are nearly all exactly like still in's. A bunch of welfare leaches!

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Piztjw, are you an exjw? Speak for yourself.

• still thinking
    still thinking

How exactly did you come to that conclusion piztjw? 1 + 1 = 3 ?

• designs
    designs

Look at the current Farm Bill- huge subsidies for corporations and the food aid program gets cut.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

piztjw, I'm glad you include me in the "welfare leaches." I've been working since I was 12. Currently, 1/3 of my paycheck goes to taxes. Got a phone call saying that I was laid off back in November. Not even the decency to say it to my face. I didn't sulk about it. I didn't say "Oh well, I'll just collect welfare." One minute after I got off the phone, I was on the internet sending resumes to every place I could. The person who hired me three weeks later said "If I were you I would have stayed on unemployment." I said "That's not me. I want to work."

Funny that you don't mind corporate welfare, but the people who really need welfare are just leeches. Of course, in that short three weeks I was unemployed I was one of the "47%" that idiots like Mitt Romney think are just lazy bums.

Edit to add: Go take a long walk off a short pier.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    WOW! Just what I thought. Ex-jws are nearly all exactly like still in's. A bunch of welfare leaches!

Keep trying hon.

• Terry
    Terry

Rich people don't create jobs.

Non-rich people create jobs to become rich.

• designs
    designs

Maybe piz thinks wounded veterans shouldn't get help either.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Rich people don't create jobs.
    Non-rich people create jobs to become rich.

No, you are just overthinking this. Demand = Jobs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit