Rich people don't create jobs

by slimboyfat 85 Replies latest social current

• Farkel
    Farkel

His argument is so insane, it is not even insane. That is how insane it is.

Consider this: people demand cars. Poor people don't make them. Who makes the cars that people demand? Well....it's people who have the money to make them, that's who.

It tales money to make cars. A LOT of money. Who has the money to make them? Who has the money to buy the real estate, build the factories, hire the engineers, and the folks who build them and the sales force and distributors to sell them? Who has the money to pay for all the advertising to market them, the clout with the banks to finance them and the service departments to fix and maintain them. Poor people? NO.

This argument is nearly as idiotic as our Communist-in-Chief who (never started a single business in his whole life) says to businesses (like the many I have started with my own money and blood, sweat and tears) "you didn't build that." Well, Obamination, I DID that and I paid taxes so I could have a road that went by my businesses to do that. So yeah, you Commie Bastard, I DID do that!

Don't be fooled by this bullshit. The Government creates jobs using stolen money from the people who actually create money through hard work. And when they need more money, they just steal more from those who actually earn it by taking risks and sometimes losing from those risks.

The Government never loses. They can always steal more money from folks who actually make it the old fashioned way.

That speaker is a clueless clown and a joke to anyone with half a brain.

Farkel

• Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

tHIS SOUNDS LIKE A COMMUNIST WEBSITE

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

But Farkel, how did that rich person get his money in the first place? You can be as rich as you want, if nobody is spending money on your product, your business will be a failure. Can't hire people when nobody is buying your product.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Consider this: people demand cars. Poor people don't make them. Who makes the cars that people demand?
    LOL you just summed it up yourself! DEMAND creates jobs!
  • still thinking
    still thinking

The Government never loses

The government has become a puppet for big corporations and banks. THEY are the ones that NEVER lose. The government just funnels tax payer money TO them. Bank bail outs, weapons sales, WAR. All profits for corporations. While the workers have to struggle to afford health care and give up their homes.

• darthfader
    darthfader

I'm not sure which way I'd go... the Rich keep their money and "invest it someplace" (off shore accounts) or the government take it and "invest it "someplace" (give it to their favorite foreign country)....

We don't have jobs largely because we don't need that many people to make stuff anymore -- productivity is up and jobs are down.

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL you just summed it up yourself! DEMAND creates jobs!

Yup, and the problem is. That huge corporations create jobs elsewhere where they can find the cheapest labour because they want MORE profits for their shareholders. So yeah. They create jobs alright. But where? They get huge tax breaks, and are not contributing to the economy.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    productivity is up and jobs are down.

Productivity is up and wages are down. Wages create consumers create jobs.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Berengaria

Wages go down...debt goes up. BANKS get bailed out. TAX payers pay. Who wins?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Yup, and the problem is. That huge corporations create jobs elsewhere where they can find the cheapest labour because they want MORE profits for their shareholders. So yeah. They create jobs alright. But where? They get huge tax breaks, and are not contributing to the economy.

Back at cha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit