OK so if the Bible is crap??

by Crazyguy 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

OK so if the Bible is nothing more then a pagan religious book, then how do all of you that think this, think we got here? And Please don't tell me you believe in evolution, because even the experts are finding major flaws in that theory. So what is your opinion??

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I believe in evolution.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

...and that the Bible is crap.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You're welcome.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Do you really want to know?

You sound like you have all the answers already.

You clearly have examined no ideas, no evidence, no science or history on the issues you mention at all. So those of us that have, why should we do the work for you?

i don't believe you. You don't really want to know. If you did, you would go to a library, not an Internet forum.

P.s. read your bible from page one to the last too, you clearly haven't read it or you would know it for its crappyness.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I believe in evolution.

...and that the Bible is crap.

If you mean that genuine experts and not these bullshit young earth believers are finding ways to improve the theory of evolution to meet a better understanding of the facts, great.

If you think that some so-called experts are finding more flaws with the very idea of evolution itself than have ever been found with the Bible, go read some books.

• Tater-T
  • Tater-T
    Tater-T

I was once scolded, and told that my meme's belonged on one of those " the bible is crap threads" .. so here you go

• cofty
    cofty

I don't "believe" in evolution. I don't believe in gravity. They are just facts that don't not require my consent.

Crazyguy - Which books about evolution have you read? (I don't mean books written by creationists)

Have a read through "The Common Ancestry Thread" for an introduction to some of the evidence.

even the experts are finding major flaws in that theory

This is factually incorrect.

• Tater-T

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit